42 [Lost the position]

1st chapter of this year!

Y/N POV

Y/N: Now the game which u have started is going to end by me Mr.Han. (whispered)

I sipped my coffee while looking at my phone which has Taehyung's pic as wallpaper .

Y/N: I love u Tae.

Phone ringing~

Y/N: Hello?
Yoongi: How is ur plan going?
Y/N: It's going well. As per our plan she had stolen the file of our important project.
Yoongi: Good, then I think I will be able to catch them soon.
Y/N: Ya and u will be the first one to do it. (chuckled)
Yoongi: I'm very eager for that moment. Tell me if something happens. (I hummed) Bye.
Y/N: Bye. (hung up)

I looked over to my laptop and widened my eyes coz I noticed my dad sitting with his head hung low and papers scattered every where.
He looked very much tensed. Soon Taehyung entered with a panicked face and started to talk to my dad.Then they went somewhere.

Arghh I should have fixed my cameras all over the company.(sighed)
Now I don't know where they are going.

Taehyung Pov

I am in the meeting room with Mr.Lee. We are so tensed coz a file of an important project is missing and today we are going to discuss about that project with Mr.Leo.
We are afraid that Mr.Leo might cancel the project and if he did, we will face a huge loss.

Soon he entered the meeting hall.

Mr.Leo: Hello Mr.Lee. (shook hands)
Mr.Lee: Hello Mr.Leo. (nervous smile)
Mr.Leo: Without any delay let's start the discussion.
Mr.Lee: There is a problem in the discussion.

(Mr.Leo looked at us in confusion)

Mr.Lee: The file regarding this project is missing.

Mr.Leo: WHAT? I GAVE U THIS PROJECT COZ I THOUGHT U WILL COOPERATE WITH ME BUT HERE U ARE SAYING U LOST THE FILE WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO THIS PROJECT. I HAVE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE BY COLLABORATING WITH U INSTEAD I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT WITH MR.HAN. (left angrily with his secretary)

Mr.Lee sat on the chair exhaustively. We feared for this and it has happened now.

After 2 days

Author Pov

As Mr.Leo cancelled the collaboration with Mr.Lee, Lee enterprises faced a huge loss.
On the other hand due to Mr.Leo's collaboration with Mr.Han, Han enterprises started to develop more than before.
And slowly it is becoming more and more powerful in corporate world than Lee enterprises.

Y/N POV (10 am )

I came out from my shower and started to dry my hair.

Phone ringing~