6[Respect]

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

He is explaining everything to me perfectly...now I know why dad is always praising him...
Tae :That's it Ms.Y/N
Y/N:Thank u so much Mr.Kim...u can go continue ur work...

A few hours later...

I was working continuously without resting a bit....but now I feel thirsty..so I thought of grabbing cold coffee...so I went to the cafeteria...when I went out I saw a few employees working...but where are the others??...is this their free time..??..I looked at the time it shows 10.45 am...oh right dad said they have 15 mins break in the morning and evening...so I just went to the cafeteria...when I entered all of  them stood up and bowed to me..which caused some chairs to fall..and it startled me...I looked at them with confusion

Y/N:What happened???...why all of u are standing now?? (Politely)..
... :Ms.Y/N...we are respecting u...
I turned around and saw one of my employees..

Y/N: *sighed*...when I was talking to u all in the morning....what did I say..??...didn't I said that we are friends???..do friends bow to each other??... (calmly while looking at them)...
Employee 2:But Mam...we respect u~
Y/N: For that, u could just bow to me with lil smile in ur smile without standing..It's enough for me...if u respect me do this....will u all do this for me??...

They nodded hesitatingly...

Y/N:Ok now sit down and continue ur break...

I said and went to the counter and asked for cold coffee...
I took and searched for one table but couldn't find...so I just went out by drinking the cold coffee...But stopped after hearing my name...I looked around and found that bunny guy waving at me...URGH..I forgot his name....
I raised one of my eyebrows in confusion...so he said

Bunny guy: If u want..u can sit here Ms.Y/N..

I saw the others who are sitting with him..it's Taehyung and Jimin..I think it's their name...so I went to them and sat btw bunny and Taehyung.. Jimin is sitting opposite to bunny guy..

Y/N:Thanks....btw...u are Taehyung..,Jimin..., and..ummmm Bunny??..sorry I couldn't able to remember ur name...
Bunny guy spits his drink on Jimin...and Taehyung started to chuckle seeing them...I held my laugh by seeing Jimin's face filled with Bunny's drink...I couldn't able to control it so I just laughed...and some other employees started to laugh along...

Bunny guy :Jimin Hyung...I am sorry..
Jimin :.. YAAAH JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!....I will leave u for now..coz others are watching us... (deadly glare)..

Oh, so his name is Jeon Jungkook...I should remember their names well and it will prevent them from causing problems like this...

Taehyung Pov

She is so different from other Ceo's...she is just like her dad...humble, polite,friendly and not to lie lil childish...but it's cute~what am I saying??..Aish (shook head)...I was so much impressed by her morning speech....and the way she treated her employees is~I don't have words to describe that....she will become the best Ceo....