30 [Mrs.Kim Y/N]

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I went to another chair and sat down.
I felt thirsty and I saw a waiter coming towards me with drinks.
I took one from that and kept on the table as I received some notification. It was from my friends, I kept my phone back and drank my juice but soon I felt dizzy.
I stood up and was about to lose my balance but someone carried me in bridal style before I could see their face, everything went blank.

Taehyung Pov

Jimin: Tae see there..John is mixing something in her drinks.

We looked at them and saw John  mixing something in her drinks and she drank that without noticing it.
Soon she stood up and started to feel dizzy as there were so much people btw us we couldn't clearly see what's going on there.
But after the crowd got cleared we noticed they were not there.

Jk:Hyung see he is taking her somewhere.

I looked at the direction and saw he is carrying her somewhere.
We quickly followed them and saw him taking her to a room before we could follow we got blocked by some crowd. Soon we cleared the crowd and went to the room. When he was about to close the door, we went in and saw Y/N laying on the bed I quickly went to him and held is collar.

Me: What the hell u did to her ? (angry)
John: I gave her some sleeping dose. (smirk)

I punched him, his lips started to bleed

Me: What were u planning to do to her?

He smirked and pushed me before running. When I was about to catch him

Jimin: Tae first take her to ur house, we will see him afterwards.

I nodded and took her in bridal style to her car and drove to our house fastly.
I took her to her room and placed on her bed and looked at her

Tae: I will always protect u Y/Nahh. (while caressing her cheek)

I don't know if u love me or not but I Iove u and I will till my end.
I never ever thought that I will fall in love but now see u made me fall for u.

In these days when u didn't talked to me normally like u did before, I felt like a part of me left and I felt empty without ur smile and talkings. (teary)

Will I be able to get them back? Will I be able to make u forgive me? Will u love me like I do? Or will we be separated?

But remember one thing Y/Nahh, even if we get se-perated (voice cracking) I will never look at any other girl.
My heart only belongs to only one girl and that's u.

This heart (placing my hand on my chest) only belongs to u my queen, Mrs.Kim Y/N. (kissed the back of her hand)

I covered her with the blanket and left the room with light heart after saying everything to her.