31[Surprise]

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Y/N: What? (shocked) What did u say?
Tae: Nothing. Have a good day my dear wifey. (smiled and left)

Y/N: What the hell just happened? (shocked) But I like the nickname though. (smiled shyly)

I went to do my work after placing the files on my table while thinking about his words.

Taehyung Pov (at his cabin)

I chuckled and slapped my head. My cheeks started to heat up when I thought about my words which I said to her earlier.
That's when I heard

Jk: Hyung what happend to him? Why he is smiling and blushing by himself? Is he crazy?
Jimin: I heard many saying that "Love make the lovers crazy " but now I am confirmed about that after seeing him.

I looked at them and said

Me: Don't u have any other works to do other than disturbing me?
Jk: No (laughed) btw why are u smiling and blushing by urself?

After I heard him I looked down shyly

Jimin: Can't u understand that he is like this coz of his wife? (smirking)
Jk: Ooo.
Me:Shut up and go to do ur work! (angry)
Jimin: Ya ya, u continue what u were doing earlier. (chuckled and left with Jk)
Me: I don't know why I love u so much (smiling) I have planned something for u today. After seeing that I am sure u will forgive me..Y/Nahh ! (hope)

Y/N POV (5pm)

Ahh I am so tired now and hopefully I completed my works earlier than I expected.
As I dont have any work left I can go home now.
I took my handbag and left my cabin. I noticed Taehyung asking something to Mia.
I looked at them for a second and left.

While I was walking to my car which is parked in the parking lot, I heard

Tae: U are leaving already?(out of nowhere)
Y/N: (turned to him) Ya..I completed my works so I am leaving
Tae: Ahh..I have some works to do or else I would be joining u. (whined)

I rolled my eyes and was about to enter my car.

Tae: Btw..come to Xxx place at 8pm. I have a surprise for u. (smile)
Y/N: Why should I ? and I don't want ur surprise.
Tae: Pls...just for me come there.
Y/N: No. (controlling my smile)
Tae: Pls pls.
Y/N: Ok ok I will come alright? So will u pls excuse me now so that I can leave?
Tae: Sure ur highness! (bowed to me)

I chuckled and left

Taehyung Pov

I am so happy that she agreed , when I was about to go inside I noticed Mia coming to me. I looked at her in annoyance.
Now a days she is annoying me as hell.

Mia: Tae~ I was searching for u.
Me: Why? (annoyed)
Mia: Umm..I am free today evening, so why not we go to amusement park and enjoy? (smiling widely)
Me: Sorry I am having plans for today so I will not be able to come with u.
Mia: What are u going to do? (frown)
Tae: Its none of ur business and Mia pls stay in ur limits. (left)

Time skip~

Taehyung Pov

I was waiting for her to come so that I could apologise and confess my love to her but where is she? I decorated this place with the help of Jimin and Jungkook for her. (pouting)

I looked at the flowers in my hand and saw her face on that,I chuckled at my craziness towards her and looked at the entrance waiting for her to come

(Snow: Ahhhh my heart is beating so fast right now)

I noticed my phone vibrating.I took it without looking at the caller id as my only focus is on the entrance.

Me: Hello?
.. : Taehyung ahh pls come to Xxx hospital.  (crying)

I recognised the voice quickly, it's Y/N's dad.

Me:What happened dad? (worried)
Dad: Y/N got into an acc-id-ent Taehyung. (crying)

The bouquet fell from my hands and a tear dropped from my eyes.
I hung up the call and left to hospital while crying.

--to be continued--

Hope u liked this chapter 😊😊
Feel free to share ur thoughts...
If u ended up liking this chapter just click the star and vote for it....
And I would like to hear ur opinions so just comment it...

Snowies time

What is ur fav season and why?

---->>>

Are you a morning person or an evening person?

---->>>

Have a nice day!

Bye!