10 [Employees]

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 :

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 :

ᴅᴏ ᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ ᴏF ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ Sᴏɴɢs?

ɪF ʏᴇs ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs Sᴏɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
👉"Royals - Instrumental Groove track"

(ᴅᴏ ᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ?)

Y/N POV

...: Hey baby...(I stopped in my track)..
Y/N:Will u stop calling me that?...(turned around to face him)
John:No baby... (coming closer)...this is what u get when u slap me...(He quickly held my neck and started to choke me..) I left u that day coz I was so angry that I could do anything to u but I don't want that...

He kept chocking me but I kept my blank face soon I freed myself by this

and I twisted his hand backwards , kicked his back which made him to fall on his knees

and I twisted his hand backwards , kicked his back which made him to fall on his knees...he is groaning loudly but I don't care...

Y/N: DIDN'T I WARNED U ALREADY??
(twisted even more....and I heard a cracking sound, I guess his hand is broke now)... u piece of sh*t..next time it won't be ur hand but neck, now get lost...

(he is lying there lifelessly).... (I kicked him one more time before going )

Author:
But lil did u know someone is watching with jungshook face

Vminkook Pov

Jk :Thank god...she left..I don't want to lose my banana milk...
Jimin:She is a girl jungkook...u should have given that to her..
Tae:I agree...

We payed for the things we bought and went out and saw Mr.John standing infront of Y/N...

Tae:What is he doing here??
Jimin:Bruh..we are also with u thinking the same..

Suddenly he started to choke her...

Jk:Hyung...see he is chocking her..come let's help her...

We nodded and we were about to go..but we became speechless when we saw her fighting with him and soon he was lying on the floor lifelessly...