CHAPTER 1

Jisoo's POV

"She's so unpredictable."I said as ate the kimchi stew we're eating.

"Well if I'm you,I'm expecting it.Imagine you left that girl without break up and any trace I'm not surprised that she's angry at you."Seulgi said and ate her food too.

"But I won't stop though.I won't give up in her again."I said.

"That's the spirit,dude.You can do it!"

"I wish so."

-

Today I'm at the camp,training some new soldiers.We're getting ready.I'm actually sent here because there's some terrorist threat.No attacks yet,but of course we need to get ready.We're running,I'm doing the exercises so they'll follow me.

"Dismissed.Get back after one hour.I'm giving you a lunch break."I said.

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"They said and saluted at me before leaving.I went to my office and got my shirt changed.I searched at my contacts for Jeongwoo's number,then texted it.

To:The kid who owes me

Hey kid,it's the general
at the police station.

The kid who owes me

Hey ma'am.How may I help you?
I'm in a short break please tell
me quick.

Can you tell me your
Auntie's address?

The kid who owes me

Why?

As I have told you,I did
something very unforgivable
to your Auntie.So for her to
forgive me,I need to talk to her.

The kid who owes me

Ehh?I thought you like her.

Both.So tell me quick!

The kid who owes me

She's not at the house.Shes
at her work.At a college school.
I'll give you the address and
also her a schedule.

Great!If this succeeds,
I'll give you 500 dollars.
Bet?

The kid who owes me

Bet!I'll make sure that
you'll get back together.

I waited for the address he sent me,then left the base camp.I still have 50 minutes.I went at my motorcycle and drive at the address he sent me.I got a help from Seulgi to help me know where this school is.

"There it is."I parked my motorcycle and left it.I look over my phone to see her schedule."All right it's her lunch break too."I went at the gate on the school.The guard was looking at me.

"Hi ma'am how may I help you?"He asked.

"Well uhh..."I kept thinking,what should I say so he would let me enter?Aha!"I'm newly assigned here.I just went to a school before this to look for possible hazards in this place if something happens."I'm not an architect why am I saying this?"So can you help me?And don't tell anyone,so they won't panic."I said.

"Okay ma'am."Nice one!I entered the school.Oh shoot.Where is she?I went near a student,to ask.

"Where do teachers stay during lunch break?"I asked.

"Second floor at that building,third room at the left if they aren't at the cafeteria."

"Oh thank you."I went to the room she was saying,and went there.Some teachers looked at me."Uhm miss,where's Park Chaeyoung?"I asked the teacher.She wasn't answering so I wave my hand at her face."Miss?"

"I'm here."I heard a voice so I look up,it's Chaeyoung.I stood straight.

"H-Hi."I said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well to claim your payment.Remember yesterday?"

"You won't let me pay."She said.

"What?I told you the price but you won't want to pay me it's not my fault!Now have a dinner with me!"I said.

"How can you act all casual after what happened before?"She asked.

"Because I can."

"What?"

"Just join me in a dinner or this lunch and I'll explain everything."

*PAK

She slapped me.

"Never."She said and left the room.

"I can join you!"The other girl said.

"No thanks."I said and left the school.Damn.Dont give up,Jisoo.You can do it!