CHAPTER 25

"I'm sorry,unnie."

-FLASHBACK-

"Noona's gonna come back,okay?Please wait for me."Lisa said as she hugged her younger brother,Haruto.

"Why are you taking so long there,Lisa?You know you have something to do here that you need to fulfill."Someone shouted.So she gave her brother one forehead kiss,and a tight hug.

"I'll see you again,Haruto.I promise."

"I'll wait,noona."She left him,as she prepared herself to got at that huge box so she'll be sent at the camp.She needs to enter there,to be the terrorists' eyes and ears.

"You know what you need to do.If you don't want your brother to be hurt,or maybe got killed,do your job well."Sung Woong said.Lisa nodded.

"I'll do my best."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"How could you?"Jisoo asked,as tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry unnie."Lisa said,her heart full of guilt."I just need to save him."

"Stop the drama,leave!"Hae Jin shouted,so they left.Jisoo was held on both of her shoulders,and her hands too.

"Ahh!"She groaned when the guy holding her hands at the back kicked her knees causing her to kneel down.Hae Jin and Sung Woong walked to her,Hae Jin kicked her first.

"If you die,everything will start to fall down.And I'd be happy witnessing that."Hae Jin said as he grinned.

"I'll be glad seeing this girl dead,I will never want her for my own daughter."Sung Woong said,and kicked her too,right on her damaged soldier.

"Ahh.."She groaned.They continued torturing her,meanwhile Haruto and Lisa was at the car they used to go here.Lisa immediately used her phone to call up Jeongyeon.

"Hey why did you call?Where are you? General's missing too,her wife's here already looking for her.Her phone's left here,I can't contact her."

"U-Unnie we're at the terrorists' place.T-They are torturing Jisoo unnie."

"What?!Give me your address we're heading there!I'll bring the whole troops!"

"Okay unnie.We'll wait."The call was turned off.She looked at her brother.

Hold on,unnie.Help's coming.

-At the camp-

"Prepare all the troops we already know the enemies' location!"Jeongyeon shouted.

"Yes ma'am!"Everyone got ready,while Chaeyoung was confused.

"What's happening?"

"General Kim's in danger,we need to save her."

"What?!"

"She's being tortured and probably they'll want to kill her that's why we don't have enough time.Please stay here and don't be a problem."

"I'll come with you."

"No.Youre a civilian."

"What?!I'm her wife!I need to see her!"

"We know general wants to keep you safe.So please stay here,we need to leave."Jeongyeon said as she ran away.Chaeyoung kept thinking,and an idea came in her mind.While everyone's busy,she hid in the trunk of one of the cars,hiding herself there.Soon she felt like it's started driving,so they came at the place in no time.She heard them left,so she left the car too.But then before she could go with them Dahyun spotted her.

"Aish why are you hard headed?Why didn't you stay at the camp?"

"You're expecting me to just stay there when my wife's in danger?!"She said furiously.

"Look after her."Dahyun pointed in one of the soldiers."Never let her go."

"Yes ma'am."

"What?!Hey!"Meanwhile,Jisoo was still inside,being tortured with everybody there.She was a mess,full of blood that you can't even recognize her if you don't look closely.She can't even stand up,since there's a lot of them torturing her in just short time.

"Sir!The soldiers are here!"Someone shouted.Jisoo grinned.

"Y-You c-can kill me..but you c-cant defeat us.Everyone's a l-leader in their o-own.You'll s-see.."She said.

*BANG

She was shot on her stomach,it was all too painful for her.

"Shut up!Get her!"He commanded but then when they're about to touch her someone kicked them.

Tzuyu.

"Unnie let's go!"Tzuyu was shooting them,so they're distracted.She pulled Jisoo outside.She was in tears,her unnie's state is so miserable."Unnie keep your eyes open,I'll be bringing you to them."Jisoo had a small smile.

"T-Thanks."Tzuyu carried Jisoo at her back,as she ran all the way,avoiding the gunshots between the soldiers and the terrorists.Jisoo was slowly loosing her consciousness,even she tried hard to open her eyes.Tzuyu was seen by Wendy and Son Chaeyoung.

"Hey where are you bringing her?!"They ran to Tzuyu,as Wendy was surprised to see that it's their general.

"General Kim!"

"You should get her to the hospital right now!She is heavily damaged and she had gunshot now save her!"Tzuyu shouted.

"We'll do!"

-

Ending tomorrow coz I don't know