CHAPTER 18

After spending time with the old lady,they both went back at Gyeonsangnam-do,at the camp.Its night time already when they came there.

"General we got reports that's there's gun shooting and hostage things happening in a car wash station."Jeongyeon reported.

"But it's night!"

"Yeah.Its dark that's why they picked this time to make it harder for soldiers."Wendy said.

"Send troops there,Dahyun and Jeongyeon go watch over.I'll go get changed and I'll follow you."

"Yes general!"Jisoo headed at her room,as she wore her safety gears and pick up her gun.

"Jisoo,please be safe."Chaeyoung said as the girl held her hand tight.

"I'll come home in one piece.I gotta go now.See you later."Jisoo said and left her.Chaeyoung sighed.

Please come home safe,Jisoo.

-

Jisoo,Wendy and Son Chaeyoung went at the place where the gun shot was happening.

"Any reports?"Jisoo asked Jeongyeon as they arrived.

"They took four civilians,but there's still terrorists around.To my analyzation they're just making things like games,they just want to make it hard for us."She reported.

"Got troops to surround the place?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Order them to stay and watch around."Jisoo signalled the soldiers around to enter.Jisoo was the first one to step in,and they're surprised by gunshots.

"Can't come in?!Scared soldiers!"One of those shouted,then they laughed.Jisoo signalled them to scatter,which they did.

"Fire."Jisoo whispered,then signaled them to shoot.The shooting was like a never ending battle,and they outnumbered the terrorists,so they started to tank away,and all the soldiers run to catch them,Jisoo grabbed one of them,as she blocked the person at the wall."Don't move."

"Let go of me!"She suddenly stopped, recognizing the voice.She pulled the person to be in front of her,she was right.

Chou Tzuyu.

She hugged the girl.

"Tzuyu!I miss you!"She exclaimed.

"Who are you?!"

"It's unnie,Tzuyu!It's me!"Tzuyu also recognized her.

"Unnie!"They're in tears because of joy, they've been so close,and being apart from each other for years made them miss each other so much.

"Tzuyu.How have you been?It's been years.Are you doing good?"

"I'm fine,unnie.How about you."

"I'm perfectly fine."Remembering their state,Jisoo gotta say something about it."Why are you doing this?Why at you with them?They are bad people!"

"I'm sorry,unnie.But this is the life I choose.This is where I belong.Soldiers killed my parents when they're just been forced to be terrorists!It's unintentional but they got killed causing me to be an orphan!If my auntie didn't told me the truth I've never have known what the real thing happened to them and could have been one to those people who killed them!"

"Tzuyu you can still change."Jisoo said,trying to convince the girl.

"Mianhe,unnie."

"Ahh!"Tzuyu kicked her legs and ran away.

"General!"Son Chaeyoung helped her,who have seen her.

Tzuyu..why do you have to be like this?

-

They're back at the camp,as usual none of those being interrogated would tell where their base is.I mean who's stupid would let their group be exposed,right?Jisoo's so tired,it's almost 12 am when she got to their room,without having a dinner.She doesn't have the appetite.To her surprise,her girlfriend's still awake.

"Jisooyah."Chaeyoung called.She sat beside her.

"Why aren't you asleep?You still have work tomorrow."Jisoo told her.Chaeyoung hugged her.

"I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine.I'll go get change,then we'll sleep."Chaeyoung nodded.Jisoo got in to her pajama and laid next to her girlfriend.

"You look sad.Is there something wrong?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Nothing."

"C'mon Jisoo tell me."Jisoo sighed in defeat.

"My friend..she's one of those terrorists.It just sad.We trained y be soldiers together but now she's with them too."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung intertwined their hands,as she pulled Jisoo closer to her.

"You'll be okay.Youre Kim Jisoo and whatever trouble it is.You can get through it.Fighting!"Jisoo smiled.

"I love you.."She whispered.

-

The next day Chaeyoung's at her work,Jisoo was at her table.Shes running through some plans,but she can't focus because of this crazy thought that popped in her mind last night.To marry Chaeyoung.Chaeyoung is an absolute wife material for her,but she have this fear.Theyve got back together for almost a month,and what if it's too early for them to get married?What if she isn't gaining Chaeyoung's full trust yet?She have too many thoughts,her mind's so full.

"Jangseong?Is jangseong here?Hello~"Dahyun called in front of Jisoo.Jisoo looked at her.

"What do you need, glutathione?"

"Here's the statements last night.Seems you're in deep thought.What are you thinking?"Dahyun asked.

"Well,I'm thinking of marrying my girlfriend.But we've just been back together for almost a month.What if she says no?You know,I have a lot of thoughts."Jisoo said.Shes open with this soldiers,they're her friends too.

"Almost same with me.You know I've been together with my wife just 3 weeks.Then I suddenly proposed.You know why?I don't wanna have any regrets in my life.Once I'm very sure in myself that Momo is the one for me,I proposed.In the life we have,soldiers always in danger,I don't think there's a thing such as perfect timing.We should take all the time we have,before it's too late."Dahyun advices her.Jisoo nodded.

"You're right."Jisoo grinned because of an idea in her mind.

You'll surely be my wife,Park Chaeyoung.