CHAPTER 24

"Did you contacted her?"Sung Woong asked Hae Jin.

"Yes,appa.What day do you want that general to be here in our place?To get her killed."He asked.

"Any time soon."Sung Woong got a dart from her table,stood up and hit Jisoo's face at the board."Bull's eye.Wanna make her suffer before she dies?"Hae Jin grinned.

"I'll gladly do that."He also took a dart,hitting Jisoo's face.

"Let's get into this.Then after everything,we can now go back to my daughter and my grandson."

"Let's do this,appa."

-

"You don't have to work so quick,General.We can still manage."Son Chaeyoung said,as they saw Jisoo already in her uniform while they eat breakfast.

"Believe me,I really tried to convince her but she's just too stubborn."Chaeyoung said as she shook her head.

"You better rest,unnie.Its good for you."Lisa said.

"It's so boring,just resting.I mean spending the day with my wife is so good but just lying there,you all helping me on what I need,I'm not used on having rest.I want to work and work.Knowing the situation here,I can't rest properly so better go back to work."Jisoo explained.

"Are you feeling good now?"Jeongyeon asked.Jisoo nodded.

"I'm good,no worries.Besides,I've been shot few times I think my body's starting to cope up with the pain."Jisoo said.

"Just tell us what you need and we'll give it to you right away."Wendy said.

"Thanks guys,thank you for the help.But I assure you,I'm fine."They suddenly heard a phone rang,oh it's Lisa's.

"Gotta take this phone call."She said before leaving them.

"I thought she doesn't have family?"Dahyun asked confusedly.

"She have,but she dont want them to worry."Jisoo said.After their lunch,Chaeyoung and Jisoo headed to Jisoo's office.Chaeyoung was just watching Jisoo do her things,some soldiers coming inside to report,Jisoo looks absolutely sexy whenever she's on duty.

She's so hot.

Should I bring her to our room-aish Chaeyoung what are you thinking?She grabbed a book,trying to distract herself.

"You sure you're good now?If you feel any pain just tell me."She told Jisoo.Jisoo smiled.

"I'm fine thank you.But I know it's too boring here.Jeongwoo's home for sure since classes aren't allowed yet,you can go there to spend some time with him.I'll ask Jeongyeon to drive you there."Jisoo said.

"You okay alone?"Jisoo nodded.

"I'm good.This happened in the past and now,I know what I should do so yeah.I'll come pick you up by seven.That sounds good?"Chaeyoung nodded.

"Pretty much."

"Okay."Chaeyoung got ready,then gave Jisoo a goodbye kiss."See you later.I love you."

"I love you too."

"Love birds, stop it."Jeongyeon said but the couple just laughed.

"Take care."Chaeyoung left,and Jisoo went back at her office.Lisa went in.

"Unnie.."She called.Jisoo's forehead creased.

"What is it?"

"I..I got an unanimous message."She said,showing Jisoo a text message.

Tell your general to come over to the address I'll be sending her if she wants hostages alive.Bring her here.If not,you know what will happen to this people.

The text message says.Jisoo called it,and it answered.

"Hello hello hello,General Kim.Or,is that you?"

"It's me.Is it really you?"

"Yeah.Wanna hear some proofs?"Then she heard shrieking sounds.

"Help!"

"Please help us!"

"Ahh!"

"Stop!Fine I'm going.What time do you want?"

"Okay.Five pm?"

"Fine.I'm going.Why did you call Lisa,anyway?Why not me?"

"Just wanna scare the rookie.She should come,alright?"

"Fine."

"And you don't bring your troops here or I'll get this all hostages killed."

"Fine."

"Great deal."The line was cut off.They sneaked outside,without telling anyone.

"Do you really need to come with me?"Jisoo asked Lisa worriedly.

"T-The text says I need to.And no one will drive you there."

"Fine."They ride one of the cars,as they went at the meeting place.They reached it,crowded by the terrorists,their enemies.Theyre all in masks,no one will know their identity.

"Welcome General Kim!"The guy greeted.Then a young guy was dragged,and was thrown to Lisa."Thank you for the help,Lisa.There you go your younger brother."

"Haruto!"Lisa said as she hugged her brother.

"Noona!"Jisoo looked at Lisa,couldn't believe it.

"You..you know them all along?"