CHAPTER 5

"I need to make a move before that Chanyeol gets her.Right?Yes I still love her.Ah yah stupid."She said to herself."Focus,Jisoo.Focus on your work.Alright?Yeah no more Chaeyoung.Just kidding of course.Ugh why does she make me this crazy AHHHHH!"She shouts.Then someone quickly entered.Jungkook,one of her colleagues.

"Is there anything wrong,Jangseong?"He asked.

"Nothing."

"Why did you shout?"

"Mianhe I was just super frustrated."

"Why?"He curiously asked.

"You have a boyfriend right?Did you courted him?"

"Of course!"

"Okay do how did you do that?I was crazy in love with this girl.We've been disconnected with each other for five years but I still love her.Now someone's courting her.I wanna take it slowly but gosh I'm running out of time!"

"Okay did this girl love you back before?"Jungkook asked.

"We're exes,I think?But we don't have any closure."

"What do you think is the reason she still doesn't said yes to this guy?"

"Well she told me that she's still thinking if they're compatible."Jungkook suddenly laughed."Yah stop laughing!"

"Sorry,sorry.This bottoms,really.You know,why would she tell you that someone's courting her?It means she wanna know your reaction with it.She wanna make you jealous.And I guess you're jealous as hell."

"Right."

"And you should court her,General.She just want you to offer it first.Maybe she's shy."

"Majayo!"Jisoo said."You're so smart.No wonder you belong to the intelligence team.Thanks!"

You'll be mine again,Park Chaeyoung.

-

Jisoo

I need your help,kid.

The kid who owes me
How may I help you,
General?

Jisoo
Get your Auntie dressed
up for dinner.

The kid who owes me
Why?You're taking her
for dinner?

Jisoo
Yeah.

The kid who owes me
50 bucks for my service.

Jisoo
What?!But you're
already getting 500 bucks
in case this succeeds!

The kid who owes me
We'll take it or leave it.

Jisoo
Fine,fine!Smart ass kid.

The kid who owes me
Of course.

Jisoo
Be there in 30 minutes.

The kid who owes me
Okay she'll be prepared.Don't
forget my 50 bucks!

Jisoo
Yes,silly kid.

Jeongwoo stood up from his bed and went downstairs,to see his Auntie about to prepare dinner.

"Auntie stop that!"

"Why?"

"Uhm can you dress up?It's for a family pic I need for school!"

"Okay but why aren't you dressed up?"She asked confusedly.

"Oh uhm you go first then I'll go get changed!"

"Okay."They both went up to their rooms,Chaeyoung chose a blue floral dress then put a light make up on her face."This must be good enough."She didn't choose any shoes since she's pretty sure it's not full body.She left her room and went to Jeongwoo's room."Why aren't you changing yet?"

"I'm choosing my clothes!Auntie put a good shoes!"

"Fine,fine."She went to her room and choose a blue doll shoes,to match her outfit.She heard a beep from outside and Jeongwoo showed up in her room.

"Let's go,Auntie!"She pulled Chaeyoung outside,and she saw Jisoo at her motorcycle,waving at them.She looked at Jeongwoo.

"You silly kid."Jisoo walked to them.

"Where's my 50 bucks,general?"

"Here you go."Jisoo said,handing him money.Chaeyoung scoffed.

"You're selling me?"

"Not really,auntie.Its just a rent!Now go have dinner and I'll just order mine!"

"Aish."She looked at Jisoo who was smiling.

"Let's go,M'lady."

"Fine."Jisoo put the helmet on Chaeyoung's head,then she wore hers then they both went to her motorcycle.Chaeyoung was holding on her shoulder.

"Why there?It's dangerous."Jisoo put her hand on her belly."Now that's the right one."Chaeyoung was blushing,gladly Jisoo don't see it or she'll tease her non stop.Like the old days,whenever Jisoo does something that makes her blush.They reach the canteen near where Chaeyoung was working.

"Really?Here?"

"Well this is where we had a date after a whole five years so for me this place is where something special should occur."

"Special?"

"You'll see."Jisoo said and held her hand as they both entered.Its a little bit dark,light in red.Like a romantic vibe.They sat at the table where foods are.

"Food!"Chaeyoung said happily as she let go of Jisoo's hand.

"Oh really."Jisoo said in disbelief.She walked to the table too."You food I'm eyeing you.Don't steal all her attention!"Jisoo shouted at the food that made Chaeyoung laughed.

"Stupid.My stupid."She whispered.They both ate,but Chaeyoung left the soup,eating the pasta only.

"You're still Pasta."Jisoo said and chuckled,getting the bowl and sipping all the soup.

"So what's the special here?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Well uhh..ahjumma the dessert please!"Jisoo called.

"Coming up!"Soon the cake came,and the old lady handed the roses to Jisoo.Chaeyoung immediately cutted the cake,not reading the words written there which is 'Can you be my girlfriend again?' so it was ruined.

"F*ck."Jisoo whispered when her confession failed."Chaeyoung-ah stop eating!"She said.

"Why?"Chaeyoung asked.

"We're here because I wanna ask you if you can be my girlfriend again."Jisoo said,like she's rapping."But I'll understand if you won't want it I can still court-"She paused when Chaeyoung suddenly kissed her.

"Did I answer your question?"