CHAPTER 7

After they had dinner,Jisoo and Chanyeol walked outside.

"Good night."Chaeyoung said.

"Good night too."The two said.Jisoo kissed Chaeyoung,making Chanyeol extremely jealous.Chanyeol was in new shirt,after what happened earlier.

At the end of the day,Chaeyoung's still mine,bitch.

"Bye I love you."

"Love you too."Chaeyoung went back inside.

"You know she's pretty hot."Chanyeol said.

"I know."

"She isn't your wife yet.In one swift move,she can be mine."Chanyeol said and smirked.

"How can you be so sure?"

"She'll look better in my bed."Jisoo looked at him sharply.

"What?"

"I said she looks better in my bed."

"F*ck you!"Jisoo said and punched his face,he stumbled.

"Well f*ck you too!"Meanwhile,Jeongwoo saw Jisoo's phone left in the table.

"Auntie,jangseong left her wallet."

"Maybe they're still there.I'll get this for her."They went outside and found Jisoo and Chanyeol, punching each other.Jisoo is not as strong as a man,but definitely smarter that's why Chanyeol have more bruises."Hey stop!"Jeongwoo and Chaeyoung stopped them.

"What are you doing?!Why are you fighting?!"

"That bitch.He's sexualizing you!"Jisoo shouted.

"No way I'd do that!You're just making up stories because you don't want me near Chaeyoung!"He looked at Chaeyoung."You know me,Chaeyoung.Since the first day we met I didn't do anything to harm you."And eventually,Chaeyoung believed him.

"Jisoo can you control your jealousy?"

"What?"

"Stop making up stories!I know Chanyeol and he'll never do what you're saying."Jisoo scoffed.

"I'm your girlfriend why aren't you believing me?"

"Because it's just impossible!I know him and he'll never do that!"

"He just said!"

"Can you please stop?Chanyeol is a good guy.He even joined me for lunch when he saw me alone!"

"Are you talking about earlier?There.Thats what you're f*cking pointing.Its just a duty call.If you won't believe me,then don't!If you gets in danger,don't you ever blame me."Jisoo said and left them,driving back to their base camp.She took few bottles of soju from their small refrigerator and went to her room,where Dahyun and her were roommates.She opened it and drink,can't believe her girlfriend just scolded her and didn't even believe her."Whatever happens to her,it's not my fault.I warned her but she didn't believed.Its her fault not mine!That stupid Chanyeol.If I could just kill him.What a pervert."She drank her soju."Sh*t!"She cursed when someone suddenly moved.Dahyun's duty is night to morning so she shouldn't be here."Oh Lisa.Its you."

"Yeah.They told me to sleep here and Dahyun will sleep with Son Chaeyoung."

"Oh.Okay."

"Why are you drinking?"Lisa asked curiously.

"Well my girlfriend,didn't believe me that her stupid friend was a pervert."

"That's awful."Jisoo smiled,remembering the first person she took care of.

That's what my maknae would say.

"Yeah.I don't know what to do.We got in to a fight just because I didn't had lunch with her earlier."

"Ohh.Is it my fault?Sorry."

"No,no.Of course not.Come here."Jisoo said,tapping her side.So Lisa left her bed and sat at Jisoo's bed."Want some?"She said,offering her soju.

"Sorry,I don't drink."Lisa declined.

"Okay.You know you're exactly my favorite maknae.How I miss that savage kid."She said and took another gulp of her soju.

"Where is that person?"

"She..she left me.I met her,I'm still not a general.We recovered her in one of those illegal shipments.Shes there,hand shivering.I cleaned her up and took her to our home,with my father.We've been bestfriends.She trained to be a soldier,just like me."

"What's her name?"

"Tzuyu.Chou Tzuyu.But after 2 years..after 2 years,she left me.No traces or letter.She just left me."She said as a lone tear left her eye.

"Sorry.."

"It's okay."

"I hope everything gets better."Lisa says.

"I hope the same too."

-

The next day,Jisoo got ready to go to Chaeyoung's work place.She got flowers and chocolates to reconcile,even it's not her fault.

"I hope she accepts this."She ride her motorcycle,then drive to the campus.She went to the teachers' room,but Chaeyoung isn't there."Uhm may I know where Park Chaeyoung is?"She asked one of Chaeyoung's workmates.

"Oh.She left a while ago with Chanyeol."She frowned.

"Aish that punk!"