CHAPTER 6

Jisoo's POV

I was getting ready to have lunch with Chaeyoung when a soldier run to me.

"Jangseong!"

"What?"I asked.

"There's a big box sent by the terrorist,the car who left it there were to fast for us to follow."

"Okay.I'll check on it."I walked with him towards the big box they were saying.Its like a coffin,but all closed.We heard stomping from the inside.

"Help!I can't breath!"

"Why don't you open it?!"

"Sorry,General what if that person have bomb?"

"Move back.I'll check on it."I walked there as they walked backwards."Get me a hammer."Soon they gave me a hammer,so I used it to destroy the lock.I opened it,and I saw a woman there,her hands tied and I think she just removed the handkerchief at her mouth."What happened to you?"

"The..they hold me as a captive but they d-didnt get any m-money so t-they threw me."The girl said.

"Help me here."I commanded the soldiers as they removed the tie in her mouth,in her hands and in her feet.They led her inside the camp.I decided to text my girlfriend.

To:Chaengramji

Can't come over,love.You
know duty call.Someone
sent a person here.And
we'll see who this person
is.

From: Chaengramji
It's okay,I understand.

To: Chaengramji
Thank you,love.I'll
just come over for
dinner.

I turned my phone off then entered my office where the girl is.I sat in front of her,to interrogate her.

"What's your name?"

"L-Lalisa M-Manoban."

"Not a Korean,aren't you?"I asked.

"Y-Yes.I'm a Thai and j-just studying here when they kidnapped me and held me c-captive.B-But since I'm an orphan they d-didnt get anything from me."I can see in her eyes the fear,and she's terrified.

"Age?"

"23."(In this story,Chaeyoung and Jisoo is 27 years old.)

"So no one looked for you?How about your relatives?"

"They didn't care about me.A-And they put a paper on my pocket.H-Here."She said,handing me a paper.I opened it.

Prepare yourself,General.I see you.Our battle will start soon.Ready for it?Sure you aren't.HAHAHAHA.

My fist clenched,I'm more than ready,bitch.I looked at the girl,then patted her head.

"Don't worry,Lalisa.I'll take care of you."I smiled.

-

"You guys look after Lisa for a while.I will have dinner with my girlfriend."I said to those soldiers.

"Ohh our general's taken!"Jeongyeon joked.

"Congratulations,general!"Dahyun said and even had a hand shake with me.

"Shut your stupid asses.Anf another thing,don't you ever teach her your stupidness!"

"Yes ma'am!"They said and even saluted.

"Okay,okay."I left the camp,then drive to Chaeyoung's house.I saw a car parked outside,and also Jeongwoo seating at the sidewalk.I walked to him."Hey bud why are you here?"

"You're late!Chanyeol hyung drive Auntie here!They're preparing dinner!"

"Then why are you here?"

"Waiting for my favorite general!"I patted his head.

"Alright."

"Where's my 500 bucks?You two got together already."

"Aish you smart kid."I said then took my wallet and paid him.

"Alright let's go inside!"We went inside the house and I saw them both at the kitchen,laughing.Making my blood boil.I immediately went to them and parted them.

"Okay what's my GIRLFRIEND doing here?"I said,emphasizing the word girlfriend.

"You two are together?"Chanyeol asked.

"Yes we are."I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Okay you two wait at the dinning with Jeongwoo,I'll prepare dinner."Chaeyoung said so we just followed her.Soon dinner's ready,so we just ate peacefully and quietly.Of course I'm kidding.Given that Chaeyoung is in the middle of the both of us since this bitch is so persistent to be with my girlfriend,here we are.

"Oh sorry!"Chaeyoung apologized when she spilled juice over Chanyeol but Jeongwoo and I saw how Chanyeol intentionally put the glass near him so it will eventually fall if Chaeyoung bumped in to it.So,Chaeyoung tried to wiped it but I stopped her.

"I'll do that,love."I said as I got a tissue to wipe it away.

"Hey!"He shouted.Oh I forgot.I put ketchup on it,hehe.

"Oh sorry!"I said with a victorious grin as Jeongwoo and I had a high five under the table.