CHAPTER 16

"This calls for a celebration everyone!"Jeongyeon shouted as she messed Lisa's hair.

"Yeah!Hey kid do you drink like beer, soju or something?"Wendy said.

"She's our maknae don't let her drink!"Jisoo shouted.Her girlfriend and her mates could only laugh at her.

"C'mon,unnie.Lisa's 23 years old already!Don't be overprotective there."Dahyun said and chuckled.

"Fine,fine.But just this one time, arasso?"

"Let's go!"They headed to a beer  near the camp,just walking distance away.Then they all took a seat on a table.

"My wife will surely scold me after this."Dahyun said.

"Same here."Wendy said.

"Married life is hard."Son Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah.But I enjoy it."Jeongyeon said.

"Don't drink too much,Jisoo."Chaeyoung warned her girlfriend.

"Of course."Jisoo said.

"Here's the beer!"

"Time to drink,everyone!"

"To our Lalisa!"Jisoo said,raising her beer.

"To our Lalisa congratulations!Cheers!"

-

"I see butter fryer~"Jeongyeon sang.

"Bonjour!Bonjour!"Dahyun shouted.

"It's so corld~"Son Chaeyoung said.

"La rouge!"Wendy shouted as she danced,making her mates laugh.

"I'm the hottest,okay?"Lisa said drunkly.

"I'm turtle rabbit Kim!"Jisoo shouted.Chaeyoung could only shook her head with this drunk peeps she is with.She can't stop them.Jisoo was about to grab another bottle when Chaeyoung stopped her.

"Jisoo,enough."

"Love this is the last bottle!"

"You already told me that two times."Chaeyoung said and frowned.

"Oh my beautiful wife.Dont be angry promise this is the last one."

Wife?Is this idiot crazy?

"I'm not your wife."Jisoo laughed.

"Oh yeah I forgot.But soon you'll be."Jisoo winked,that have been a miserable failure.Soon they left the bar,as they walked drunkly at the street going back at their camp.

"We're here yey!"The squad said drunkly as they entered the camp.Their dongsaengs bowing at them as a respect,but ended up laughing at them because they're so drunk.Chaeyoung could only shook her head in embarrassment.Dahyun,Son Chaeyoung,Lisa,Jeongyeon and Wendy went to their own rooms,while Chaeyoung guided Jisoo to their room.

"Wait?Why is there two doors here?I didn't know we already have two doors here."Jisoo said as she laughed.

"Drinking but not responsibly aish."Chaeyoung ranted at she opened the room's door,then closed it after putting Jisoo in bed.

"Chaeyoungie!Chaeyoungie!"Jisoo shouted so Chaeyoung ran to her.

"What is it?"Jisoo smiled and held her hand.

"I love you so much."She said then pulled Chaeyoung close to her.She hugged  Chaeyoung."I just wish that time would stop and I could be with you forever.No problems,no troubles,just you and me."Jisoo said as she rest her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I love you so much more too,Kim Jisoo."Chaeyoung whispered as she let Jisoo fall asleep in her shoulder.

-

Jisoo woke up,alone at the bed.

"Aish my head feels so heavy god.I drink too much last night."Jisoo said.She saw a note at the night stand.

From:Chaeyoung(Park,your girlfriend)

I just went at the school to get something.Go eat breakfast with your mates.Good morning and I love you!

Jisoo smiled.

"I keeps falling in love with her gosh."Jisoo said and went outside,didn't even bother to change clothes.

"Good morning,jangseong."Her mates greeted as she went at the breakfast table,they all saluted at her.

"Where's Jeongyeon?"She asked.

"On the phone.Her wife called her because she didn't call her last night."Wendy said.She nodded,and sat with them.

"It's your first official they as a soldier!"Jisoo said as she tap Lisa's back.

"Thanks,unnie."She said with a smile.She got her breakfast and ate with them,soon Jeongyeon came back at their table.

"How's the scolding?"Dahyun asked Jeongyeon who was frowning.

"I'm not the only one who'll be scolded today you idiots."She said and soon,Dahyun,Son Chaeyoung,and Wendy's phone rang.

"Damn why did Mina called me?"

"Momo did too!"

"Also Joy!"Those three immediately left the table as they ran to get good signal.

"Married life is funny."Jisoo said as she chuckled.

"Get married,you'll see how complicated but quite a happy life being married."Jeongyeon said.

"We'll see."Jisoo took a bath after her breakfast,and got changed.She'll do her usual routine during Sundays.Chaeyoung came there,seeing Jisoo getting ready.

"Where are you going?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Just somewhere,love.I'll get back as soon as I can."Jisoo said,kissing Chaeyoung before leaving.Chaeyoung was decided,she'll follow Jisoo.

What are you hiding from me,Jisoo?