CHAPTER 15

"I'm sorry.I failed to convince her."A guy apologized,the guy who talked to Jisoo.

"I expected this,it's okay.We have a lot more time to ruin them.So it's fine."Their leader said.The guy headed to his room,looking at the picture frame at her night stand.He got it in his hand.His wife and his mom,how much he missed them.

"I miss you.."A lonely tear left his eye.Both of the girls were gone,that planted envy and anger in his heart.The soldiers could have save them at that bombing,but they're scared for their own lives,and did not saved them.He touched his son's face.

You must be a teenager now.

And of course,his sister.

"Just a little while,please wait for me."

-

Chaeyoung went to the camp the next day,to have a lunch with Jisoo.

"Is Jisoo at her office?"She asked Dahyun.

"No,she isn't there.She took a leave.Shes still in Seoul,helping the families at the funeral."Dahyun answered.

"What?Why would she do that?"

"She feels guilty.This is her first major mission as a general and she felt like it's her responsibility behind the death of those soldiers."Son Chaeyoung explained.

My poor Jisoo.

"When is she coming back?"

"Tomorrow?You know she really needs your support right now.I mean really,really do.Please understand her for this while."Jeongyeon said.Chaeyoung nodded.

"Here.Have this lunch.I'll go eat outside."She said then left them.

I'll be by your side,Jisoo.

-

Jisoo bowed at the soldier's mom.

"I'll be leaving now,ahjumma."She said.The old lady smiled and patted her head.

"Visit me often.And call me eomma."The old lady said with a smile.She smiled too.

"I'll do,eomma."She went in to the car she rented and drove to another burial,the other soldier.She just watched at a side,but one of the twins,the soldier's kids recognized her.

"Ahjumma!"The little boy shouted as he ran to Jisoo.Jisoo carried him.

"Annyeong."Soojoo,the soldier's wife was just watching her as Jisoo hugged the little boy,and her daughter,the boy's twin also ran to Jisoo.

Why are you doing this?

-

Jisoo was back at the camp.She was tired,she opened her room's door but her face lit up as soon as she saw a familiar girl seating at her bed.

"Chaeyoungie!"She opened her arms and Chaeyoung ran to her."I miss you so much."She said as she hugged her girlfriend tighter.

"I know,I miss you too."

"It's almost night what are you doing here?Well I like you here but I'm just wondering."

"Well I'm staying with you for a while!Son Chaeyoung and Lisa we'll be staying at the empty room were Jeongwoo and I stayed for a while.And Hyeri agreed to take care of Jeongwoo for a while so here I am!"Chaeyoung said happily.Jisoo smiled.

"Finally I can snuggle with you everyday."

After all the tiring days,it's worth it to come home if I'm coming to see you,my Chaeyoung.

-

It's been almost 2 weeks since Chaeyoung stayed with Jisoo.And they're both doing great!Jisoo enjoys it much.Cuddles, breakfast,lunch,dinner with her girl,she's more than grateful to have her.But what's questionable to Chaeyoung is Jisoo leaving every Sunday,then coming back the next morning.But she didn't bother to ask,she's too shy to ask.

"Let's go, love!"Jisoo said happily as she dragged her girlfriend outside.Today Jisoo will award all the trainees,to be an official soldier and help them here in Gyeongsangnam-do.Including their favorite maknae,Lalisa.

"Calm down,calm down."Chaeyoung said as she chuckled.Its Saturday.They all headed at the small stadium,as Jisoo was the one to gave the award.Chaeyoung sat at the front seat,while Jisoo headed at the small stage.Every names were called,and Jisoo was putting the badge,all smiles.

"Lalisa Manoban."The shouts and claps were louder,for she was the favorite.

"That's are maknae!"Jeongyeon shouted.

"We trained her yuhoo!"Wendy shouted too.

"We're proud of you!"Son Chaeyoung shouted.

"Welcome to the soldiers squad yuhoo!"Dahyun shouted.Lalisa stopped in front of Jisoo,Jisoo pinned the badge on her tie.Jisoo patted her head.

"I'm proud of you,little kid."She said with a smile.

I'm sorry..