CHAPTER 21

Jisoo was so so tired today.She heard about some of her crewmates' death,she's starting to understand that it's really part of the battle.Part of her heart was still blaming herself thinking it's her responsibility.Plans,training,convincing the terrorists to speak,she's really having a hard time.She had a dinner with the troop and her wife,she laid at the bed,opening her arms for her wife's cuddle who just finished showering.

"Cuddles."Jisoo said as she pouted,opening her arms for cuddles.Only her wife was able to see this bubbly and baby side of Jisoo for whenever Jisoo's in duty she's always serious when giving orders to her troops.Chaeyoung smiled,as she laid next to Jisoo.Jisoo snuggled in her neck,her hands at Chaeyoung's waist.

"Seems you're tired?"Chaeyoung said.

"Really.But at least I have a beautiful girl with me every night that I can cuddle with."Jisoo said as she sniffed on her neck.

"Schools are cancelled due to the terrorism threats,for the students and teachers safety that's what the government ordered."Chaeyoung explained.

"That's good."

"I have nothing to do all the weeks.Thats boring."

"Then come with me at the office."Jisoo held her hand."I'll have strength everyday."

"Cheesy.I came over the house earlier,Jeongwoo's fine and we saw an unusual writing,telling me to be away from you."Chaeyoung said as she hugged Jisoo tight.

"I know you can't leave me.I love you and you love me.End of conversation."Jisoo said as she pulled Chaeyoung closer.

"Of course I can't."Jisoo pecked her lips.

"By the way,this Sunday I'm coming to eomma and Leo and Lia.Wanna come over with me?"

"I'd love to."

"Okay.Thats great.Lets sleep now.I love you."

"I love you too."Chaeyoung said as they both dozed off.

-

SUNDAY.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were at the grocery,buying some things for the twins and their ahjumma.

"I think they'll like this."Chaeyoung said as she picked cute stuff toys for the twins.

"You're good at picking things for kids."

"Well I took care of Jeongwoo for long,probably I got mother instincts."Chaeyoung explained.Jisoo smiled.

"It makes me think I want to have kids soon.Well my wife's a great woman I think she'll be the best."

"Babo.We can't have kids in this state."Chaeyoung told her.Jisoo nodded.

"You have a point though.Lets go get this paid do we can now go to the kids."Jisoo paid those,then they headed to her rented car.They went on the kids' house first,Soojoo opening the door for them.

"Mama!"Lia and Leo squealed running to Jisoo's arms as Jisoo took them.

"Aish you both are heavy.You need to take a diet don't you think?"

"Mama who she?"Lia asked,pointing to Chaeyoung.While Leo was also looking at her,mesmerized by her beauty.

"Ohh.She is ahjumma's wife.Chaeyoung."Leo immediately opened his arms,wanted to be carried by Chaeyoung so Jisoo gave him to Chaeyoung.

"Pwetty."The baby said as he touched Chaeyoung's face, kissing her lips."Vewy pwetty.Leo marry."He said.

"He said he wants to marry you."Soojoo said and chuckled.

"Hey hey hey!That's my wife you kid!"Jisoo said.They laughed.

"He's just a kid as if he'll steal me from you."Chaeyoung said.

"Aish you're still mine!Leo,do you understand that?"But the little boy just giggled.They entered the house and played with the kids.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted the last time.Its just,you know girlfriend instincts."Chaeyoung apologized.

"Wife instincts."Jisoo corrected.

"It's okay.I understand.I mean any girls could have done that."Soojoo said.

"By the way,your twins are adorable."

"Thank you.You two looks good having kids.You'll probably look cute having a family."Soojoo complimented.Chaeyoung instantly blushed.

"Soon,Soojoo.Soon."Jisoo said.Their next stop was the ahjumma,giving her groceries.

"Eomma,she's my wife for real!"Jisoo said.

"That's good."Chaeyoung was confused.

"What do you mean?"She asked.

"She contacted me minutes before you came here the last time telling me to call you her wife."Ahjumma said.

"Aish Jisoo!"Chaeyoung was about to poke her forehead but she ran away.

"Eomma help!"

-

Jisoo and Chaeyoung got back at the camp.They walked inside going to their room.

"Today's so go-"Jisoo's sentence was cut off by gun shots."Sh*t!"She cursed.Chaeyoung dropped at the floor,Jisoo immediately picked her gun and bullet proof vest under the bed."Chaeyoung wear this!"

"But it's yours!"

"Just wear it,I'll be fine.We need to leave!"