CHAPTER 11

Jisoo reached the field with Jeongyeon,firing everywhere.Jisoo signalled the other men to surround the place.

"Is there any civilian?!"Jisoo shouted at Dahyun who was a little far.

"No,General!We got them all safe!"Jisoo nodded,as she reloaded her gun and fired back.The firing was a long while,but it ended when some more troops came that outnumbered the terrorists.Some of them got arrested,some escaped.Most of the arrested were injured,and some of the soldiers too.Paramedics helped them.Jisoo was perfectly safe.

"You did a great job."Jisoo said with a smile to everyone,even it pains her everytime she saw some of the soldiers injured because she thinks she's a failure on leading them."Held those captives we got,we should interrogate them."

"Yes ma'am!"They drove back at the camp,with those people they got.After settling things,she went to her office to get changed,but she was shocked to see Chaeyoung there.

"Jisoo!"Chaeyoung rushed to her and hugged her.Then,sobs were heard.

"Hey hey love don't cry."

"I was just scared when they told me that you're out there... fighting with some terrorists.I'm scared for you."Chaeyoung said as she sobbed on Jisoo's shoulder.Jisoo patted her back.

"Shh.Dont cry.I'm back here safe and sound.What are you doing here anyway?"She asked.

"I was supposed to eat dinner with you,since Jeongwoo and Hyeri isn't at home.I want to surprise you."

"Well I am surprised."Then Jisoo's stomach growled."And hungry."Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Okay let's have dinner."She fixed Jisoo's table and let her eat the foods she brought.After eating,they cleaned everything up.

"I'll bring you home."Jisoo said.

"No need,I can go home alone."

"Why?You don't want me to be with you?"Jisoo said and pouted.Chaeyoung smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"Of course I love to be around you.But I just want you to rest,my general."Chaeyoung said and winked.Jisoo stumbled,holding her chest.

"Oh gosh I just fall in love with you again."Chaeyoung laughed at her.

"You're so crazy."

"For you."Jisoo said.She just walked Chaeyoung out of the camp and let her ride a taxi to go home.Then next,she proceeded to the interrogation room,where Son Chaeyoung's trying to made one of those terrorist speak."How is it?"

"He won't speak."Jisoo nodded and walked to the table where the guy is.

"What's your name?"

"Expecting I will tell you?Hell no!"

"Okay who's your leader?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Why are you doing this things?You want this land?You want money?You want work?"

"None of those."

"Then why?"

"Because we hate stupid soldiers like you!"Jisoo's forehead creased.

"What?What did we do?"

"We've been like you too.Those everything for the country but what did we get?Hatred and betrayal."

"What are you saying?"

"You think,general."The guy said and smirked.

What the actual f*ck.

-

The next morning,Jisoo texted her girlfriend a good morning,then she was busy exercising,like her morning routine.Then after got herself change with her uniform,as she walked around to check on everything.The supplies,the stability of her troops,and about the interrogation.The conversation last night with the guy made her think all night.Theyre soldiers too before but she doesn't understand it.Hatred?Betrayal?She can't get it.She was at her office,trying to figure things out.When it opened.

"Hey hey hey general so busy,huh?"She looked up,recognizing the voice.

"Appa!"She ran to him and hugged him."You didn't told me that you'll come over!"

"You little idiot.It won't bea surprise if I told you."

"Well I miss you!"Jisoo recognized a figure behind her father.A girl."Wait.Is that you,Hyeyoon?"She asked.

"I'm glad you still remember me,Kim."Jisoo hugged her.Hyeyoon was a friend of her in high school that she never saw again after graduating.

"Why are you here?"

"Well I live here in Gyeongsangnam-do.Then your dad was busy buying you fruits,we passed by each other and told me you're here so I came over."

"Oh I'm glad to see you again!Been a long time!"Jisoo was happily talking to her when the door opened again,it's her girlfriend.

"Hello love."But Chaeyoung's happy expression changed seeing Jisoo with another girl.Oh boy this will be a big mess.Good luck,General Kim.