chap 3

-Oh well, my hand writing's suck!

In my life from when I was a baby to adulthood, there aren't many good memories as I grow up. My mother said this once:
'If there's a problem, pray to the gods'
I've had a lot of those problems, and I prayed very hard. I wonder, does the gods even help? Why does my mother wants me to believe in them? I was confused, but it's funny.

My life was miserable. Yeah, my mother got a hemorrhagic shock and died because we can't afford the medical fees. My father became a drunkard and met with other woman, leaving my priority behind. I found a cat on the streets with fluffy fur, but died after a crash with a car.
My life in school was never good. My table would constantly be dirtied by threatening words with my ripped books. My father became aggressive and starts beating me.

Despite that, I quietly accept it. My life isn't that tragic anyway, people around the globe might get sexual abused or being homeless. I think of myself as 'the tragic child' then. As I believe that I was tragic, I don't care about my future, even If I die, nobody would come to my funeral. No, no one would even want to make me a funeral.

Now that I think about it, who was the person that made my school life a living hell again at school? Deppy? Dewi?

Devi....
Yes, Devi...
The Devi who brings me up
The Devi with an angelic smile
The Devi that was there when I need her
The Devi who turned a blind eye...
The Devi who left me a scar on my heart.

Devi... Devi.... Devi.. Devi Devi Devi Devi Devi Devi

If we had a chance to meet, even coincidental or fate... I won't waste this opportunity

TO KILL YOU

*Gasp!

As I woke up, I feel a head throbbing sensation. It hurts 2× than a migraine. My vision's all fuzzy and I feel like vomiting, I want to move, but my whole body feels stiff and hot. It's maybe because of the blanket that's too thick or my physical body is in a state of comatose. Damn, this body is weaker than my old one.

Honestly, this is a painful sleep paralysis ever occured in human history. I try my best to look at my sides and fronts. There was a figure standing near a door or some sort. I'm glad but, how do I get it's attention? I can't move even a single finger!

I'd like to wonder why my body condition can be like this. I mean, I only use a skill and sleep? Hmm... Well never mind that. But still, this feels painful to bear if it wasn't for my past trauma.

Platelets, please work hard for me, and yours. After this ends, I'll work hard to strengthen this body. Let's hope I can survive doing nothing until I fully heal. Speaking of it...
Who put me in this bed?

From what I retrieve from Kayla, she has twin younger brothers, her guard, and a lady-in-waiting. They're the only people who have made skin contact with 'me', the so-called daughter of a noble. The twins have admire Kayla, but at the same time, loathe her. They look at Kayla as some kind of last boss in a game.

Meanwhile, the guard is a knight that was send by my father was once an orphan (okay, why are most knights are orphans/slaves in villainess isekai novels?) That was taken in by my father and was put into strict training. Him and Kayla didn't get along and ended up having bad impression of each other.

The lady in waiting...they grow distant. They don't know about each other because Kayla always push her away. Away from talking... That is, but she's quite bold, explains why one time, Kayla poured hot tea on her, causing the burn. (even her body is weak asf) Still, it was never my fault to begin with, I'm simply like a constellation borrowing an incarnation body.