chap 11

-Oops I did it again, I slipped and broke the plates. Now Gordon Ramsay's gonna call me a donkey

"It's starting today!?"
"Yes, for a lad like him, he probably knows what he can get involved into"
I'll confess. I feel bad for him. But it's not like it's my problem.

But anyways, i don't want to watch someone getting a death sentence. I haven't watch enough gore shows, heck I even close my eyes everytime i watch the walking dead. Yeah, damn I'm a coward and I know it.

"Can we stop, I want to take a look"
"Are you sure? Usually ladies would faint just with a sight of blood"
"I don't care, I'll give you two times the payment if I ended up fainting"
"You don't hafta lil lady, I ain't some gold digger"
I shrugged and got off the carriage ( forgot to mention that they're in a traffic) going out, the nausea hit me like thunder. Damn you carriage rides, damn you car sickness. Good thing air conditioner doesn't exist yet, it makes matter worse.

"Excuse me, sorry" getting closer to the front of the line is like a bunch of people crowding a turkish ice cream place because it's viral worldwide. That memory of waiting in line for a brief hour remains vivid in my mind.

The execution takes place in where you already know where Gold D Rogers was executed in One-piece. But the floor used a flameproof material wood only found deep in the rainforest of Rhea. Yeah Rhea and Erdinburg share the same forest. Man this whole geography talk sucks.

'Child'

'What is it sir' <=== decided to be polite

'That boy that's the center of attention is going to die isn't he?'
He knows, he knows

'Yeah, it's going to be gruesome'

'You know, I know the reason why he tries to assassinate the prince'

'Why? '

'Ask him yourself. Save him if you dare'

Unbelievable, this guy is the worst after my dad.

'Well that's all I need to say, toodles'
AAARGH THIS DONKEY OF A GUY LEFT ME WONDERING AGAAAAIN!!

Now how am I suppose to know what he did! I need a way to ask him.
Now my braincells began to work, how has it been since i've think this hard? Hello knowledge my old friend.
Ah, I can obtain a skill IDIOT SANDWICH!

Opening the skill menu, I scroll through the whole crap because I'm too lazy to read. Now that I think about it, there's a search box at the top...
Is my eyesight not okay now?

Not minding my stupidity whatsoever, I searched for a desired result.

Instead, I found a potion thatis called [Slumber] and what it does is that it spreads sleeping gas in a certain distance. With the help of [vanish] however, it will make the gas invincible to the naked eye so that it's hard to locate where the source is coming from. I'm a genius!

Yeah, they're both potions. If only crafting tables exist, things would've gotten alot smoother. But well, this is no video game after all. So might as well make use of it.

========================

In my thoughts, I wonder this specific question: why did I want to save him?
I don't even know him.

I don't have a certain answer, but my guts told me if I don't, I might get PTSD for something so gruesome. A good decision for him to kill that princey bastard of a guy for messing with Kayla-ssi. Man, let me give that white porcelain-like face a slap on the cheek till it shatters.

Yeah, idk about that guy's secretary or something, but according to the data I received, he's quite a responsible guy with trust issues. He's that type of guy who looks like a nice ice cream man who would give kids free ice cream. It's ok, the ice cream is not contaminated with drugs.

But all and all, I feel like saving him because of free will and you know, I have quite a weak heart even if I'm in someone's body.

-Delvie's PoG- (P.S: I'm trying to change her character to be a little more mature)

It was a rainy day. I don't like the rain. Mostly because It reminds me lots about that day.

That day he broke my heart.

Sighing, I tried reasoning for myself that it's really not my fault he didn't like me. Think about it, if a guy rejected you for no reason, doesn't that makes him at fault?

I rub the bridge of my nose gently before looking at the window once more.

Thinking of a way what to do when finally encounter the main character in the story.

It would be a good ide indeed to befriend all of them, but what's the benefit of that? Would they even guarantee to be a friend?

What if one of them is a wolf in sheep's clothing?

Now that I rethink, doesn't it sounds cruel that the prince annulled his engagement with the villainess just because of a simple bullying incident? I mean, the story never specifically tells what kind of bullying she has done to miss heroine...

It's not like I felt bad for the villainess either, I didn't even know what she looks like anyway. It's pointless to just decide on which one without confirming.

So... Should I befriend the Heroine, or should I side with the villainess?

To know that, I need much information as much as I can.