chap [Undetected]

-we're changing viewpoints....to your stereotypical Mary sue.

(Using Teruhashi's voice) Hello, my name is Yukino Satomi desu, I was a normal highschool girl who likes reading novel. I live in Japan, I was strolling on the park, then crossing the road when a blinding ray of light dashed towards me and crashed. When it suddenly blew up.

I was also the victim of the tragic accident. So I was killed by a truck huh? Damn Truck-kun strikes again. I wonder.... I hope heaven is a beautiful place like I hope it would be

××××

I blinked slowly, opening my eyes. It feels a tad bit heavy to wake up, I look at my surroundings. Colourful, like the inside of a castle. It's beautiful.... Wait castle!?

Am I reincarnated? No... Transmigration? Like those isekai novels? So cool! I guess they do exist. I look over the big mirror facing me. Long silky brown hair like a fabric and emerald orb-like eyes with a curvy body....

Wait, she looks familiar... Ah! I got it! I am....
The villainess's lackey from a novel called Life of a Commoner! (It's on the same world as Kayla's but well just changed pov's. The 'ssotloe.txt' talks about Kayla's personal life, this ones talking about the 'heroine' and her story)

Oh no, in the original novel, the villainess gets exiled and dies after getting stabbed. Her lackey also known as Miss Delvie, was also exiled (oh god I can't do this anymore, please just narrate it by yourself)

(Whai r u still here?)

(Ugh in the name of sweet corndogs on a stick, fine, give me a vote and La Croix.)

Oh no~!

What shall this poor girl doo?

Oh I know!
I can just avoid my death flags! Just be-friend the heroine and apologize to her! Yes, that's a great plan.

Oh no, then what about the villainess? Does that make me her rival!? I don't wanna die! Let's think

*plop!

"Hello hooman"

"Oh what the heck are you??"

I was surprised and moved away from the flying little weird creature.

"Do not fear! For I am your guardian! You realize you have been reincarnated, yes?"

I nod slowly towards it.

"Yes, that's why.... Please be my master!"

Oh dear....
Oh dear!
What is this weird feeling in my stomach?
Because it's cute!
Kyaaa! A fairy!! And it's asking me as its master!

"Deal!"

"Alright! Give me a name master!"

"Hmm... I will name you... Fuji!"

"Thank you master!"

"No, just call me Delvie-sama"

She flew around me like a free spirited child. Ah, youth. Anyways, I shall cherish this new life and make lots of friends!

Or no, they're a tad bit troublesome.

But still, the more the merrier to avoid my destruction flag.

*knock knock

"Who's there?" I quoth towards the door, the silence filled the room till someone behind the door hummed

"It's Eline, your PM (personal maid) young miss...."
The Eline girl say with a hint of trembling voice like a scared puppy after getting caught littering outside the sandbox.

"Come in"
I commanded. The door open wide, revealing a cute loli-like petite girl that looked younger than me, as it is revealed in the otome game that the girl, is unmistakably, 13 years of age, making her the youngest maid in this place.

Her looks is like a weak girl that looks like she's begging for attention, so cute! I will take good care of this cutie-badodie! But I need to convince her that I'm no harm.

Guess it will take a while to convince all the people I am no intention to be a mean and undependable girl. I dislike violence after all, violence is for criminals! And I believe that all women are this cute no matter how edgy looking they are!

"Please get up"

"B-but mi-"

"Shush, just imagine I as your sister" step one is to make sure your surroundings are comfortable with you! This should convince her.

"O-okay!" Kyaa, she smiled! She's so cute... This girl.

"Good, please treat me like a sister on the future, Eline-chan" after hearing the -chan part, she slightly blushed, oh so adorable.

"I got it! Young Mistress-"

"It's Delvie-sama, call me Delvie-sama"

"Understand Delvie-sama!"

Ah, that's good as she went out comfortably. Well, this is the first step of making everyone to trust me as a good girl. Then I should continue being a good girl and make friends with the heroine! That'll be good for my sake.

The villainess, I'll deal with that later.

-T. B. C-

{Let's move to your stereotype of reincarnation character, Kayla will make her appearance in the next chapter}