chap 7

-a bunch of root beer for the bad brehski, pardon my French.

We meet again fellow ruffians.

If you feel stressed, depressed, and have no breasts, just remember that God made you that way. I'm not saying to be ungrateful to Him. But then again, always have wondered about why you have to be born in this world. Well, tell that to yourself as a sperm, don't be weirded, I know we all learn biology. Instinct of survival, that's the reason why you're born.

To make sure you might ask "why in the name of Donald Trump are you making us read a poetic pdf about the Ravens?" Well here's the catch; I don't know. My mind just suddenly wrote this before I can write a novel. I never even met that dude named "Edgard Allan Poe" as I only knew him through 'Bingo Stray Cats' from browsing on FoxFire. What? You thought I would say Hoogle? I used an Internet cafe with FF just to watch Anime man, least thing I do is read Seinen Jump and actually paid for it.

Well away from Internet talk, you know 30% of the human population cannot live without the internet right? I'm included in that 30% btw. And it's not "by the way" it's Bee tee why because I'm Asian. And you know that Asian parents are that one nightmare for your privacy. You know, like the person who made my life a living nightmare.

Okay, the big question today is, why are not roleplaying as our own character? we don't, you are the sole reader reading this fictional wattpad story, and I'm the adult who died and become the so-called villainess who, in truth, from chapter one, just breaking every fourth wall when I have the chance nevertheless. In this world of fanfiction and novel and computers and stuff, you can have all access to all the things you desire. From watching porn, looking at your phone screen for days, then reading a cringey wattpad story of Shrek x Quackity rated R-18, well if someone has an absurd story fetish, I ain't judging and pray for their mental health.

now on to where we left off.

I open the heavy door, revealing a big dining room...well you can already guess what a big royal-like dining room looks like, you imagine yourself. Actually, just imagine everything your style, you do you after all. there in the table, reveals 4 people that eyes were focused on me like I'm some sort of newbie singer wanting to witness my mistake. The horrors of stage fright is exactly described this was to me. There's the father, mother, and twin brothers that are younger than myself. Have I mention their age? I don't feel like telling you yet. They're 15, almost 16 and very very 2d handsome, but looks like their father so yesn't.

Have I like this atmosphere? Hell nah. It's like when mommy darling who ever gave birth threw us inside a goddamn coin locker, very quiet and gloomy. No, I have never been in a coin locker, fortunately. Kayla-ssi's mother mearest looks like that one european woman in the 1800's showing her upper breast like in those aunt cass memes, Hiro, you've been through a lot. describing her, She has a red curly hair like mine, blue eyes original british style- for ****'s sake, I'm monologuing again.

"Sit"
command the all-mighty Marquis.
I feel my body walking towards the sit infront of that guy. You can already guess who, I know the dearest readers are smarter than this. I grabbed a fork and poke the already-set steak on the table. Juicy...yeah table manners and stuff I ate the steak either way. Juicy...just saying. There was a dessert after this, I saw it once in Lord Ring. I already finished it early, now bring me my dessert.

*clank

Boom, dessert, right in front of me, cheesecake, my favorite. Did I use too many comas? Ignore that. I need to focus on eating this piece of cake. Oh what? I'm a foodie! Bear it with my boring narrating of this beautiful, angelic, soft, drizzly, scrumptious, most perfect and delish cheesecake. Yes, I like cheesecake, yes I used to have lactose intolerance. But not anymore baby, Im free!

"Kayla, we need to tell you something"
I didn't listen, I just kept eating. I wish the cheesecake didn't finish though. Well, I Have no choice.

"What"
He looks at me like someone said a mean word on his face, and coughed. He's quick to change expressions.

"Because of your bad deeds, in the name of the royal palace, you are in immediate exiled from Edinburgh"
I stopped eating for a moment, and think a little, so does that means I'm independent? Oh great, finally a me time of privacy and no maid or guard. It's perfect! Of course, I didn't smile as because I lost all emotions after making a contract with that gramps.

"Oh, okay"

"Very well, you shall depart after this. I hope we never meet again"
Uweeh, this guy didn't even say goodbye, how cruel....can I choke him? Nah, just kidding, it's only the 7th chapter, so no deaths for this chap.

-meanwhile- (I'll take over this PoV)
"Kuaak!"

Blood trickle from the screaming man. He wiped the blood that splats from his cheeks.

"Ah man, look at what you did to my clothes..."

"P-please....mercy me..." The man pleaded

"I would love to but....I have to kill you"

He picked up his sword and swung it towards his head, the man tried to shield it using his power, but the sword is stronger to burst the shield and the man, miserably died. More blood splattered from his neck.

"Phew, he's a stubborn guy..."
Looking at the moon, he smiled in sinister.

"I feel like something interesting will happen"

×××××

....damn the writer, damn them real bad.