chap 12

(why are you reading this gibberish...?)

-sexism much? There's no gender equality here, but it's better than the karens in the 21st century complaining that all men should die.

It was the first time I used a potion. Okay, maybe not the very first time, but maybe in a quadrillion chances, I would never imagine holding one. I did play Minecraft so...does it even count?

Man, does the potion even exist or not? According to Wikipedia, a potion is a liquid that contains medicine or poison or something that has magical powers. But is sleeping gas even a potion? Well, they exist way before so probably it doesn't count.

Man, screw magic! They're really not happy with what they're gifted with. Like I'm the one to talk, screw me too.

"Obtainable item....for 3 silver coin..." What is this? An RPG game?? Well I do have 1000 silver coins so... I can obtain this I guess? Yeah, I purchase the damn 2 necessary items and sat on the ground. Yeah if getting shoved by people's legs are and option, then don't think about doing it on a crowd of people getting worked up over a soon-to-be deceased man.

Trust me, it's not daijobu.

Like a pro alchemist (not), I stir them together like trying to make elephant toothpaste that's about to burst, except there's no safety guaranteed because I'm unarmed with gloves or whateva you need to make sure that it won't cause harm. I mean, elephant toothpaste itself is kid-friendly so the chances of getting killed by it is low

But never zero!

Well we're making invincible sleeping gas producing potion, so is that harmful? In my opinion, yes. You can literally think unthinkable things of what will happen if you make everyone around you sleep. Someone might hit a table, get butt nailed, suffocate on their food, or maybe losing in a middle of a last boss fight. Oh I don't wanna think about that.

Moving on, let's just get on with it. Someone in front of me started wobbling and fell, then slowly everyone started falling and I sure wish I can see the look on their faces as their face look pale and filled with confusion.

Lol, con-FUSION between invincibility and sleepiness.

This is not Mao-jou de Oyasumi right?

Well never mind that, I think it already spread so much into the whole village because it looks like the place just wreck a havoc. Oh wait, it may look like the apocalypse is near. Wow, I think I caused the first ever Trypanosomiasis before Africa, brilliant!

After most of the people slept like a baby, I sneaked... Wait, EVERYONE'S ASLEEP! Well no, it's only for like a few distance, so not all areas are affected. People who are at homes where the smoke won't come inside of probably those who is higher than 3 meters aren't either. So why am I not affected? I'm not that dumb to not know I had to use a gas mask! There's gas mask for 5 bronze which is cheaper than a pack of chicken nuggets.

Well let's just carry this crucified sleeping beauty with the cross and yep, the cross is as heavy as the guilt stabbing on my back. They may call me strong but not even the cross I can lift. Men power are incredible, now I'm glad that Simon of Cyrene carried the cross for Jesus.

Yeah Fredrick is Christian and he always tell me about his religion stuff (also the author is Christian themselves) that it just sticky note on my brain.

"Heavy-ho!"

"Heavy...ho!"

*plop!* I put the damn thing on the ground for reasons. 1 is obviously because it's heavy! 2 is because we're in an alleyway. 3 is to untie him and wake him up.