chap 9

-you know the rules, and so do I.

*ring ding ding*

".... Hello?"

"Hello? Is this 241 Seok-ro street?"

"Yes, yes it is... Did I order something?"

"Oh, there's a delivery from someone by the name of Kwan-Jin-ssi."

"Ah! That's my friend's name. I'll go get it. Where is your position, sir?"

"I'm at Busan's golden & spicy fried chicken restaurant"

"Ok, stay where you at, I'm coming towards the place."

"And I almost forgot, who's the receiver's name?"

"....It's----"

--------------------

Now that I think about it, I would like to buy that sweet n spicy fried chicken...no wait, we're in a life or death situation right now! I  shouldn't think about that boke me! (was about to write boke Kayla, but remembered that she's not Kayla mentally and spiritually)

"Sorry to cut your daydreaming, but why do you think negotiating is a life and death situation?" The Fred guy turns out can read minds, he's a total esper! So cool, but so scary.

"Uhm, we were...?"

"Yes! And my name is Fredrickson! F-R-E-D-I-C-K-S-O-N! And what in the cockypop is an ezpur?" This guy doesn't know what's an esper? So lame.

"I AM NOT LAME, LADY! WATCH YOUR MANNERS!" He shouted in my ear till it makes me deaf. Yep, I'm monologuing and he probably is reading my thoughts. Btway u suck, people in the middle ages sucks.

"Okay- first of all, why are you here? Second, what is Beeteeway and what do you mean people in the middle ages?"

I slipped. I messed up real good. Doom, it's doom I say! If Esper like him doesn't exist, would we be safe?? Should I kill this guy?

"Murder is a sin, lady. It's written in Exodus 20: 13" wait- he's Christian? I need to befriend this guy.

"Shame, I cannot be a customer's friend. But acquaintance is fine by me" b-but my Muslim friend told me every one of us is siblings... Was that a lie?

"Okay... But can I like- live here with you? You know... Roommates?" He stares at me suspiciously until he opens his mouth...

"Declined"
I knew that it hurts. I just don't want to hear it.

"You know how much money I paid for just a 2-floor house with poor quality wood? Because I can't afford the furniture bills, I had to work like this! So if someone wants to live here, they should know that I won't pay their shits, if you get what I mean."
Tough luck buddy, tough luck.

"I need none of your pity."

Okay, then dude. You know that I cannot afford to buy electricity bills when I live alone.

"What's electricity?"

"Uh...no idea. Only Michael Faraday or Thomas Edison knows"

"Who are they?"

"Scientists"

"What's a scientist?"

"People who make science stuff that my IQ can't comprehend. 0% magic is guaranteed."

"You can do something that requires no magic?"

"Yeah, like...making a lightbulb, or paper crafting, or stuff."

Oh my goodness, I need S*nku.

-------------------

(mary sue's PoV)

Ah, so the villainess has been banished huh? Poor her. Luckily, this is a great chance to get closer to the heroine, and apologies to them! And I can join their wedding! Or if they do have one...

"Fuji-chan, is Kayla-sama still alive?"

"Don't worry! She's still alive! Why are you asking master?"

I told you to call me Delvie-sama, but well....okay i guess..

"Nothing, just...if you meet her, don't get too close. She's a harmful person who hurt someone"

"Oh, okay!"

I took a cup of earl grey (why is it always-) and sip the tea slowly. It is a sunny day to go to school and communicate. But I dislike communicating in my past life. It's like when you had to pee and you had to ask the teacher for permission in the middle of class. Someone should relate to me.

Like in those days...

-30 August 2014-

"Do you have an eraser?"

"No, sorry"

"okay..."

then someone went to the same girl to ask the same question

"Eraser?"

"Here" the girl gave the eraser

"Thanks"

------------------

that is the reason why communicating gets harder. When you entrust someone with something, they wasted it like dust. No worries, they say....NO WORRIES MY ASS *in-speech cursing that I won't write*

Then a knocking came that startled me. 

"Come in"

"It's me Delvie-same..." She still sounds scared...I still want to wonder what should I do to not make her afraid.

Oh, interaction, riiiiight

-3 days later-

(Kayla's PoV)

It's been...how many days have passed? Is this Thursday or Friday? No Idea. I don't even remember the day I died. Anyways, In these days I spent, I have learned that living in medieval times is ten cubic (10³) harder than living in an apartment with an unstable financial state as an independent woman. You had to wash clothes in an unusual way, wash dishes in an unusual way, and even get water in an unusual way! They use water well btw. No stoves, no laundry machine, no lamps; we use candles.

Currently, Fred and I are sitting outside, drinking cocoa milk that I made. Inventory rocks.

"I just realized, if we use magic, then how do we even use them?"

".... Now you ask?" I forgot to tell you readers, I successfully make Fred as my roommate! I did the house stuff like cleaning and he did some random work he accepted from people. I also sell cookies that doesn't cost much.

So where am I at? I don't know! If google Maps was a thing, I would have searched for it asap.

"You're outside Edinburgh, outside the wall that is. Outside the forest of Edinburg, over the long Nel river and you're already at Rhea.

And aren't you going to ask me how to use magic?"

Oh- I forgot about that magic stuff...

"So... What kind of magic can you use?" I asked curiously, because I have the rights to-

"I swear you should stop describing what you're doing in that tiny brain of yours, and I possess Geo and Anemo." Yea idk what that stands for (A/N: sorry genshin impact, I need your knowledge)

"The heesh is that?" I asked.

"...have you been living under a rock?"

"Well... You can't blame me for not knowing magic exist! I have lack of fantasy because I live under the rocky sea!"

"Ugh, talking to you feels like talking to a toddler.

There are 7 magic elements in the world, and one person can possess 2-3 elements. If we find a rare gem, we might even find one with 4 elements, or ultra rare; all of them"

"Cool"

"Coal? We're talking about magic here!" Somehow talking to this guy feels like talking to a homo sapiens.