chap 4

{Note: why did I make this again? Ah yes, it's you reading some of my frustration after reading the whole novel of ORV, also this is cheesy but please continue being the Kim Dokja to my Han Sooyoung 😫🙏🙏💓}

-so...are we like, cool now?

It's been 2 days waiting for my recovery. No one bothers to come and see me these days. It reminds me of every time I caught a heavy fever in my life back in the hellish days (I didn't say past life because it sounds like I soon will not remember those days). Oh yes, father is still drunk as always and definitely does not remember her own daughter. If I can go back in time,

I'll smash his head against the wall, really.

'Wait for another 3 hours okay?'

'I feel like a patient having a coma'

'Well, true. Bear with the loneliness, maybe there would be a miracle of you becoming one with the loneliness'

'Hmm...well I guess so'

'I can sing you a song if you want'

I look at his figure that is similar to a maid in those historical shoujo manhwas. Why didn't he change his voice? I assume he can't or he doesn't know-how. Okay, let's not talk about that. I mean about his voice... It's not bad, actually, he's quite good!

But the problem is, he repeats songs like an auto replay button. It can last for an hour.
Doing it in a Capella does not sound promising. Damn, and I already passed the Exilation event.

While we wait for another hour, let's talk about the structure of getting reincarnated as a villainess structure looks like. (Because I know I live in a novel as the female antagonist)

Back in my world, I sometimes am obsessed when female protag is just purely being badass and sassy. Quiet edgy girls are also my type. But if she became a soldier at the age of 10? That's just epic. Usually, villainess stories go with a random unnamed character (that is an otaku) that died after getting hit by a truck (sometimes, it sounds too often that it's getting a little overrated) - then they reincarnate as either a villainess or an evil entity whatsoever - then the person realizes that they're in a novel/otome game but never manga or anime - the novel is a form of a book or web novel (but mostly book) - maid walks in - then the following line occurs: "I-IM SORRY MISS, I-" etcetera. - then they tried to be a better person, sometimes ran away, sometimes taking advantage of the villainess role, sometimes commit suicide (but failed which is annoying) - the 'male leads' suddenly gets interested in the Villainess MC- the 'female lead' turns out to be a while lotus - then there was a message that says "last updated 2 decades ago" - the translator goes bye-bye - everyone does not know what happens and that is it.

The crappiest part about it is that the 'villainess' is always following the 'plot' when you realize you just change the original villainess's deeds right?

But cliche always wins, that's just the rules that always have happened. D*zai once says: "a good bock will never get boring no matter how much you read it" and it seems that cliche can be that good book. Interestingly, it doesn't need much plot to be liked by a lot of people. Just some funny and nonsense, you can make a book liked by many people, it's not that I look down upon most books thought.

Okay, enough about books, I actually never tell much about myself, haven't I? About my name, age, favorite food, my date of birth, and other stuff. Well, you'll discover more about me as the story goes. Usually, villainesses have a big chest, slim waists, and big bottoms (like, they ain't a slut though?) But I admit that my physical body now has a high body and has a flat chest (like those 'i don't care if i die type of villainess). 

×××

So it's already 3 hours, and I can feel my legs. And my fingers seem to function properly. It's slowly heals and after this, I can move. But now I just have to figure out what to do after waking. Shouldn't most villainess just be like the motherly type that does good deeds to avoid doom flags or whatever the heck it's called? Yeah, let's NOT do that, I'm tired of being the nice guy. Let's just start a revolution! Just joking, like I'm Er*n or L*ght Y*gami!

But I also won't be that kind of weak and petite girl. But if  the world is begging me to be that type of female character, I won't hesitate to become what they want, I'd even become a cute and gentle girl if you want.

Oh, bu-cheo (buddha)
Please lead this Tara to the right path of the Nirvana (idk idk I ain't a buddha)

Yeah, end of prayer. If it weren't for gramps to keep pestering me and my imagination, I would've been insane long time ago. Imagine not doing anything in the next three days, no eat, no drink, no talk, no phones, just you and the loneliness. Well maybe there's parents to keep you company. (That's why be grateful to have a family, you bunch of brats <-- 20 years old)

~~20 mins passed~~

What position am I in now? Obviously I'm sitting while drinking coffee. What? Tea? Man, that's just hillarious. You think just because I'm a female, I don't drink something like coffee or beer, Because you are absolutely wrong in many aspects. If guys can wear pants, so can girls. And if girls like to paint nails, so can guys! Gender equality exist y'know? (Except for military service in Korea)

I slightly put down the cup of coffee. Now what do we do in a condition like this? Actually, I have something planned... but should I? Well I should.

I want to create a novel.

note: so I just start reading another novel called 'Trash of the count's family'. Maybe I'll take a few samples from that novel since it's also historical, so wish me luck with this novel. Also please don't mind the fourth wall breaking