author's note

I'm late! Im late.... Aaaaaaaa

Okay so *inhale
This novel's concept is mostly historical, but there are modern things I put here too.

This novel can be a little more to breaking the fourth wall because I intended it to be like that, so it feels like the MC is talking directly to the reader.

The identity of the one possessing Kayla, yep sorry for not telling you, like she said, you'll know her eventually.

Btw Kayla is my irl classmates name. She isn't the nicest, but she's also not the type to bully. In fact, she's plain looking.

The novel's content is mixed. There's Japanese-Korean (manhwa got the best of it) and a little western.

And about Kayla's appearance, she's that one Irish looking red hair curly Merida-like girl (her hair is still long, but will cut it eventually) also have freckles. Her eyes? Brown. Imagine what she's like in your style.

My battery is 14% and I'm writing this in the bathroom.

Elves and Fairies are most common in Rhea.
The rare ones are Dokkaebis (a type of ogre in Korea)

Erdinberg is like paradis. They're isolated and mostly hated by other countries like North korea.

Well that's all, I'll update this thing for a while, see you-nara