beds and cassettes

Artemis' POV

I was in the Lion's Den and I had just left the girls dormitory so I went to spend the rest of the night with the boys.

“YES, SHE'S LEADING HIM ON AND SHE'LL LAY HIM RIGHT DOWN” who the bloody hell decided it was a good idea to sing at this time in the evening?

My trail of thought vanished when a shirtless Moony noticed me outside the dorm and opened the door for me to come in.

“I know what you're thinking” I felt my heart sink to my stomach, I was embarrassed “Yes, that is Padfoot's dreadful 'singing' he's honestly ruined David Bowie for me now” I laughed and made my way to Pad's bed and sat down on top of his red and gold duvet.

“Evening Missy” Peter says softly

“Hi P-”

“OH GOD, I COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT” Sirius continued with his terrible singing

“OI PADS, FOR THE SAKE OF SALAZAR SLYTHERIN'S DUSTY BALLS, SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I yelled and I was really pissed off.

“Miss Black could you please shush you're a guest in our dorm and you're interrupting karaoke night” James scolded trying to be cocky

“karaoke night?” I sneered, “alright Pads, pass over the muggle toy” he nodded his head and passed me something called a 'cassette player' from the muggle world. I put the cassette into the player and when the music started to play, jumped on my brother's bed.

“My, my” the boys glared at me in disappointment “at Waterloo, Napoleon did surrender” and before I knew it Alice Lily, Dorcas and Marlene ran into the dorm.

“Oh, yeah” Alice sang “And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way”

“The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself” Lily sang joining in

“WATERLOO. I WAS DEFEATED, YOU WON THE WAR”

“WATERLOO. PROMISED TO LOVE YOU FOR EVER MORE” Marlene followed in

“WATERLOO COULDN'T ESCAPE IF I WANTED TO”

“WATERLOO KNOWING MY FATE IS TO BE WITH YOU” Dorcas sang jumping onto Siri's bed

“Wa-Wa-Wa-Wa-Waterloo, finally facing my Waterloo” Alice and Lily sung.

After that, the girls and I were laughing our heads off and jumping around on Siri's bed.

“Aha that was good fun, thanks girls I needed that” I said and couldn't stop myself from smiling.

“I'm gladded you girls had fun” Remus said crawling into bed after turning the cassette player off.

“We should do this more often” Lily suggested

“How about every Friday?”

“Brilliant, evert Friday, meet here after study sesh and we'll do karaoke” I said full of excitement for the next seven days, and the next seven days after that.

“Alright we should get to our dorm before the prefects give us detention” the girls headed towards their dorm waving goodbye.

“Bye, love yous!!” I yelled as they left.

“Missy, what you doing, are you going back to the snake pit or?” James asked

“I figured I'd spend the night here since it's passed curfew and I don't want detention, if that's alright with you?”

“Of course it is Mis, you're my sister, you're always welcome” Sirius told me

“Besides if we said no, you'd just tell Minnie on us” James shrugged and we all chuckled.

“Alright goodnight boys” I climbed into sirius' twin bed and fell asleep next to him.