Chapter 1

Hey loves, I really hope you enjoy!! Also COVID doesn't exist in this.

Since 2017 I've loved måneskin I remember the first time watching them on X factor. I fell in love with them immediately, especially Thomas. There was something about Thomas that made me fall in love with him I don't know what it was his beautiful face, his talent, his looks, his humour everything about him made my heart run a thousand miles he was everything I've ever wanted.

It's now 2021, and after all these years I'm finally going to a måneskin concert!!! I've been dreaming of this for 5 years now I couldn't be happier. Even though I probably won't meet them in person, at least I get to finally see them play live.

"ALAN COME HERE WE HAVE TO GET READY." I screamed to my best friend Alan in the other room. "IM COMING EVERLEIGH" he shouted back.

As he yelled I giggled I was so excited I ran to my closet to pick out the perfect outfit luckily we had pit tickets I was hoping to get to the front right near the stage but even just being there was a dream so I was happy either way.

I picked out some jeans with the bottom rolled up, a buttoned up collared white shirt, white converse, a pearl necklace, and a white sweater.

This is the outfit she wore👆

Alan had also chosen his outfit we wanted to look similar but also different so he wore a grey crewneck, white Nike shoes, heaps of rings and some denim jeans.

This is his outfit👆

I decided to create a sign for the concert saying "WE LOVE YOU THOMAS" I wrote that since Thomas has always been my favourite member.

Once me and Alan were dressed and had lunch it was finally 1pm, we left to go drive we lived in Naples italy, and it took us over 5 hours to drive to Rome where the concert was held, we had to get there half an hour early.

The concert started at 7pm sharp and by the time we got there it was 6:37 the concert was starting in only 23 minutes. I got out the car so fastly grabbed my phone and sign and Alan came out too.

"Slow down Everleigh" Alan said as I was starting to get really flustered and nervous "I know, I know" I said calmly I took one deep breath then Alan and I started walking towards the arena.

My heart was pounding the car park was full with cars hundreds of people waited in a massive line. It was very loud but a good type of loud. We walked to the end of the line we realised how far we were I was a little upset knowing I probably wouldn't get to the front.

Once the time had hit 6:50pm that's when I looked next to me there was a window and it looked like someone in the inside of the arena was looking at me. I looked closer and realised it was THOMAS FREAKING RAGGI?!?!??! He was staring at me so intensively and when he noticed I was staring at him he shot his head around so fast and walked away.

My jaw was on the ground. Did I just catch Thomas staring at me?! I turned to look at Alan who was texting someone on his phone I poked him and told him what had happened. He didn't believe me, he thought I was seeing things.

I knew what I saw. It was now 7pm and time to enter the arena all the fans swarmed the entrance showing their tickets to the guards. Everyone was pushing and shoving.

I grabbed Alans hand holding my ticket ready we both ran towards the front of the line accidentally knocking into many people. I was just so eager I couldn't help it. By the time we got to the front of the line we showed the guard our tickets and ran in we found the doors to the pit and we ran through till we were in the pit.

There was already 20 people in the pit squished at the front. I desperately wanted to be there. So I pulled Alan and sprinted. "SLOW DOWN EVERLEIGH OW" I smirked widely while running towards the barriers.

We pushed and pushed until we hit the barrier I was officially front row at a måneskin concert!! Though many people who we pushed were really mad at us. I was just so happy and excited. Once time had passed and the arena was filled måneskin we're gonna come out any second.