Chapter 4

After a couple of seconds a person from upstairs came down it was Thomas. My god he looked so beautiful he was wearing a leather suit and he had done his eyeshadow. He only did it whenever he had a performance. And today he didn't have one.

As he was coming down the stairs I smiled at him once he came to the bottom he said "hey everleigh" Damiano then said laughing "awww Thomas got dressed up for Everleigh how cute" they all giggled and so did I Thomas didn't.

Thomas then came and gave me a hug too he's never hugged me before I got butterflies in my stomach so bad that I held me breath whenever he was near.

He then came and sat down on the couch with us right next to me. "How are you everleigh" Thomas said to break the silence. "I'm very good thank you" I said.
"I'm bored we should go to a club tonight you should come too everleigh" said Victoria.

"That sounds like a great Idea" I said as I smiled. After talking with them for a couple of hours it was now 10pm and we already had dinner. We got in the car and damiano drove us to a club. I sat next to Thomas and Ethan and Victoria sat in the passenger seat next to damiano.

Once we arrived we all got out during our time at home Victoria had put me in one of her black dresses since we were around the same size. We were all dressed up and ready to go in.

I was only 18 and it was my first time in a club. I was really nervous. We walked in and immediately we all sat down on the barstools. We took a few shots and were starting to get tipsy.

After a couple of minutes after our latest shot Thomas got up to go to the bathroom as he went I noticed it had been 10 minutes since he was gone. Ethan then said "why is Thomas taking so long omg" "I'll go check" I said whilst getting up from my seat.

As I was walking through the club it was packed with people and once I had got to the bathrooms I shouted Thomas I couldn't find him. I walked around the club until I found him. But he was sitting down laughing and kissing another girl. I was in shock. I though he liked me too.

He then turned around and his smile immediately went into a frown. As he got up I started leaving he yelled "EV WAIT LET ME EXPLAIN" I started walking faster and I ran out the doors. Thomas was following me out of the club.

As I turned a corner Thomas had caught up to me my eyes were tearing up. He said "hey— why are you crying?? It's not like were a couple or anything" He said in a angry frustrated tone. I gasped "yes I know dickhead. But I thought we had something" I got so mad I ended up storming off.

Thomas let me walk away. I didn't have any place to stay so I got a taxi and went back to the måneskin house. Earlier Victoria had given me a key so I unlocked the door and ran in. I slammed the door and ran up the stairs in tears. Chili was following me throughout the house she seemed worried.

I went into a random room and sat on the bed so did chili. I sat there petting chili while crying I don't know why I was so upset. Thomas hurt me. I thought we had chemistry.

I was scrolling through my phone without realising an hour had passed. I heard the door open and chili got up and ran downstairs. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs then someone opened the door and came in. It was Ethan.

I still had some tears in my eyes. He looked shocked when he turned on the light and I was sitting in his bed crying. He came up to me and said "hey everleigh are you okay what happened" "I don't wanna talk about it." "Did something happen with Thomas? He was acting weird after you left" "yes" I then started bursting out crying. Ethan starting hugging me to comfort me. I hugged him back I needed a hug right now.

It was now 2am and after a bit Ethan was still hugging me and I was hugging him we layed there for a while until I shut my eyes and woke up with Thomas, Damiano and Victoria in the room they looked shocked seeing us sleeping in the same bed still cuddling.

"Did they fuck?" Damiano said not realising I was awake "DAMIANO" vic whisper screamed then hit him on the arm he chuckled. Thomas looked mad at what he was looking at he walked storming out of the room. "What's his problem" said damiano.

After they left the room I got up and Ethan was still sleeping I went downstairs and the others were all on the couch. As I was walking down they were all staring at me besides Thomas he was looking at his phone madly.

Victoria smiled and said "hey everleigh how are you" "I'm fine" "we saw you in bed with Ethan did you do what I think you did" damiano smirked Thomas rolled his eyes. "God no ew" I said in disgust. Thomas looked up at me in confusion "What did you do then" damiano said curiously. "I was upset, he was comforting me then we must have fallen asleep"

A couple seconds later Ethan came downstairs rubbing his eyes. "Good morning" Ethan said yawning. Even after last night I couldn't bare looking at Thomas I was mad at him.

After a while Victoria suggested we should stay home for the day and watch movies and talk. I also thought it was good idea since I was still frustrated with Thomas. Me and Victoria spoke while Thomas, Ethan and Damiano were in the kitchen making food.

"What's going on with you and Thomas" Victoria said whispering. "I don't know I caught him last night kissing another girl then he got mad at me for being upset" "oh my god Everleigh I'm sorry" "it's okay" I smiled "I just thought we had chemistry"

After a little while we were all talking and laughing once again Thomas was ignoring us on his phone. Then Damiano suggested "hey Everleigh you should stay for a couple of days if you would like" "sure that would be great" I smiled.

As it was late at night just as it had gotten dark, I decided to grab a cigarette from my bag I only smoked when I was frustrated. I went outside and sat on one of the chairs around the pool. I lit my cigarette and as I was sitting there. I didn't realise there was someone else there.

It was Thomas once I realised I wanted to leave Immediately once he noticed me he came up and sat on the chair next to me he was also smoking. "Hi" he said nervously "hey" I said back quietly "look I'm sorry about yesterday" "it's fine I don't care" I said rudely. He looked at me shocked "Oh"