Chapter 2

This was my dream, and it was finally coming true. I couldn't believe my eyes when Damiano walked out onto the stage I screamed I was so in shock that this was my first time seeing them in person.

Once Damiano had come on he said "hello everybody this is måneskin" screams and shouts we're coming from the audiences that's when the lights dulled for a couple seconds then bam they were back on yet Ethan, Victoria and Thomas were there they looked like they teleported.

When I stared right at Thomas I couldn't believe my eyes right in front of me was my idol. They started playing Zitti E Buoni I screamed when I heard Thomas starting to play the guitar then Damiano started singing.

"Loro non sanno di che parlo voi siete sporchi, fra di fango" while damiano was singing though he was meant to be the lead of the band and everyone was staring at him I couldn't help but stare at Thomas.

The way he played that guitar made me wanna run up there and kiss him. He was so perfect. I then lifted up my sign. While in my thoughts of thinking about him I didn't realise that he was staring back just like me.

When I noticed him staring a massive smirk when on my face he smiled back then winked once he saw my sign. At that moment I felt like I was going to faint. Was that to me?! It wasn't to me was it?! I was so in shock that he acknowledged my existence for the second time tonight was so exciting.

Once Damiano finished Zitti E Buoni everyone cheered loudly. He started playing Coraline, once again I was staring at Thomas but the whole time he was staring at me back with a massive smirk.

The rest of the concert I couldn't take my eyes off Thomas and he couldn't either it was like our eyes were magnets. Then just as they were playing the last song Thomas and Victoria came down from the stage and stood in front of the barriers playing to people in the front row.

I was in shock. Thomas was so close to me he started moving closer and closer and till we were eye to eye he stayed there for a bit then the song finished he then blew a kiss and left.

I was so confused why Thomas wouldn't stop looking at me. I was all anxious thinking that I was imagining things. That's when Alan turned around and said "holy shit Everleigh, Thomas wouldn't stop staring at you" he was in just as much shock as I was.

Once måneskin left the stage and the lights went dull they turned them on again and they were gone I was so sad that the show had ended but I was also grateful for the experience.

As we were leaving we stopped in the foyer while Alan went to the bathroom while he was in there I looked in the corner and realised what I thought was the wall was a massive curtain. I saw a figure run past the two gaps of light peeking through.

I decided to go look quickly before Alan had finished in the bathroom, I walked towards the curtains and walked through them I seemed to be in a big hallway. I walked down the hallway there was massive pictures of different celebrities who had played at the venue.

I keep walking and saw a door with a massive star saying måneskin I then realised this was backstage and I had accidentally snuck behind here. I had to get out before I got caught.

As I went to turn around there was a man there with long brown hair once I looked into his eyes I realised it was Thomas Raggi. He also seemed shocked too which was odd.

"O-Oh shit sorry I got lost" I said nervously he smiled and said "no worries princess" he just called me princess my stomach had butterflies from his words. I blushed and so did he. "Did you enjoy the show" he said "yes it was absolutely incredible" "I'm glad" he said with a big grin.

He seemed a little nervous but there's no way he was as nervous as me. Then the door opened and Victoria came out of the dressing room. She was so beautiful. She looked at me confused and said "who are you?" "sorry I'm Everleigh I just got lost" she replied "oh it's okay don't worry" I said to them "sorry but I have to get back to my friend" "okay, it was nice to meet you Everleigh" said Thomas "you too" I said smirking.

As I was walking away he yelled "WAIT" I turned around confused he then ran into the dressing room and after a couple of seconds he came out with a piece of paper he came up to me and put it in my pocket I was so nervous he was touching me. He then whispered into my ear "Call me Princess" that nickname gave me butterflies I loved when he called me that.