Chapter 9

We ended up falling asleep there once I woke up he was already awake "good morning princess" he smiled at me "good morning handsome" I said back. We both got up and had breakfast with the others.

It was now 10am and we had nothing to do Damiano decided taking us all including his girlfriend Giorgia to a carnival. I knew of Giorgia and she was so beautiful I was so excited to meet her.

We all got in the car Damiano drove whilst Ethan was next to him in the passenger seat. I sat next to Thomas and Victoria the whole time while we drove to Giorgias house I was laying on Thomas' shoulder being around him brought me comfort.

Once we arrived at Giorgias we all got out the car to greet her. "Hey everleigh I'm Giorgia, Damiano has told me all about you staying with them" "hi Giorgia it's so nice to finally meet you" I said with a smile. Victoria shouted "okay let's gooooo"

We all got in the car then realised there wasn't enough seats. Thomas then offered "ev you can sit on my lap" he smirked "okay sure" I smirked back whilst sitting down on his lap.

As we were in the car Thomas looked at me smirking "I like having you on my lap" I smiled widely "I know you do" I winked. As we were driving the roads were bumping continuously making me jump up and down on Thomas' lap.

As I got more comfortable on his lap I realised that there was something hard. I looked down at Thomas and realised he had a boner. I gasped "look how vulnerable I make you" I whispered into his ear, his face went red.

Just to tease him a little more I started purposely moving my hips around. He looked at me fiercely and whispered in my ear "you better stop that right now" I looked at him and smirked "make me". He gasped "oh I will princess just you wait".

The whole ride to the carnival I loved teasing Thomas. Once we got out Thomas had tied his jacket around his waist to cover his erection.

We walked into the carnival and all around us was rides, Ferris wheels, cotton candy, food shops. Everything. I was so excited I grabbed Thomas' arm and I ran to the Ferris wheel "come on this with me Thomas" "what about the others?" He said questioning if it was a good idea to leave them.

"They'll be fine come on!" We both got into the Ferris wheel.

Thomas Pov:

As we were going up Everleigh looked so scared she stared at her feet and wouldn't look anywhere else. "Hey Ev are you okay??" I said "I'm fine" she said still looking down.

I grabbed her chin lifted it up so she looked me the in eyes. "Tell me what's wrong" she looked deeply in my eyes before saying. "I'm still afraid of heights" I gasped "we don't have to go on the Ferris wheel if you don't want to ev"

She smiled "it's fine I'll be okay" to make her feel comforted I hugged onto her to make her not as scared. As we were at the top i looked down at everleight and said "you teasing me in the car was so frustrating" she smirked "that was the point beautiful" i gasped "you've never called me beautiful before" I said.

She immediately stared so deeply into my eyes and her lips crashed into mine. Kissing him was incredible.

After we kissed for a couple of seconds i turned to everleigh. A tear tan down my cheek. "Thomas what's wrong" She said staring at me. "I don't deserve someone like you." She looked at me with confusion "why not?" "Because I called you a whore and I'm shocked you forgave me and I'm scared I've never been in a relationship" I said fiddling with my fingers.

She looked at me and said "me neither but it's okay" She smiled. I smiled back once we got down damiano, Ethan, Victoria and Giorgia were at the bottom waiting for us. "Why did you just leave us?" Victoria said. "It was only for a couple of minutes" I said

Everleighs pov:

We all walked together whilst Thomas and I held hands. While we were walking I heard clicking sounds in the distance. "Did anyone hear that?" I said "hear what" Thomas said looking at me. "The clicking sounds". "What clicking sounds?" Damiano said. "Never mind" I said. We kept going on rides the rest of the day.

I loved spending time with Thomas we got cotton candy to share and it was a great day. But that was until we got home.