Chapter 13

This chapter is so long... anyways

Once we heard the door bang shut I rushed putting back on my shirt but it was too late.

Ethan opened the door he jumped when he saw us. "Omg guys you scared the shit out of me" he then turned on the light to the dark room. When he saw us his jaw dropped.

I was halfway though putting back on my shirt it was very awkward. "What the fuck are you doing in my bed??" Thomas stuttered "um- uh we were mmm" "I know what you guys were doing, but seriously in my bed??"

"We didn't do anything" I looked up at Ethan. "Yeah sure your basically naked on my bed." "We didn't get that far to do anything..." I said. Ethan than looked at us "oh thank god I would have killed you if you ruined my bed."

The others were in the kitchen talking. That's when I had an idea, I ran up to Ethan and grabbed his arm to pull him to the bed. He looked at me in confusion "what are you doing everleigh???" I smirked widely.

"I have an idea" I said fiddling with ethans shirt. Thomas then looked at me in shock "what the heck are you talking about ev" I think we all should you know" I smirked. I then whispered "a threesome" Thomas gasped "what type of crack have you taken ev are you thinking straight??"

I smirked. Ethan then looked at the both of us and smirked. "If you're okay with it Thomas I accept the offer" he smiled. I smirked back.

Thomas rolled his eyes "fine"

Even though Thomas was my favourite member I always had a mini crush on Ethan too. But of course Thomas was my biggest crush.

Right after Thomas said that I grabbed Ethan and started kissing him. My god he was such a passionate kisser. We kissed for a couple of seconds then let go out of breathe.

Thomas then grabbed me and said "my turn" he then crashed his lips onto mine once again we kissed for a while. Ethan then moved to my neck that's when I moaned loudly. Ethan smirked "shhh quiet"

Thomas got jealous and moved to the other side of my neck from the both of them kissing and sucking on my neck I couldn't help but whimper. I could feel them both smirking against my skin.

That's when thomas stopped and said "who's the better kisser ev?" Ethan stopped too while staring at me "well Ethan is a very good and passionate kisser hes someone I could kiss forever and not want to stop. But then on the other hand thomas is like kissing an Angel and flying through the clouds with no worrys and being happy".

Thomas looked at me intensively "that still doesn't answer my question" I smirked. Just to tease thomas I then said "Ethan" thomas gasped and Ethan smiled and kissed my check. He then shouted "suck it thomas"

Thomas then looked at Ethan "leave Ethan she's all mine" Ethan looked at Thomas and said "your loss". I gasped as when he left the door thomas threw me to the headboard. "Princess did you say that Ethan was the better kisser?" I smiled "yes he's better" "but princess does he make you whimper like I make you" he smirked.

He then put his hand over my underwear I gasped. He then moved his hand down my underwear he started slowly feeling around. "Does he make you wet like I made you" i let out a whimper "mhm" "I need to hear it in words princess"

"Yes" I said as he smirked and picked up the pace. I squealed "THOMAS OMG" he smiled sarcastically "Ethan would never be able to make you whimper like that" that's when two of his finger slid inside me I gasped widely. "Oh fuck".

He began to move his finger faster and faster. That's when I felt a strange sensation in my body. "T-Thomas holy fuck" I gasped as I released. "He took his fingers out and smiled "that's a good girl"