Chapter 5

TW: self harm.

After a couple of minutes sitting next to Thomas he said "so you're with Ethan now" "no I'm not" I said seriously. "Then why were you in bed cuddling with him" "I thought I told you earlier." "Yeah well I don't buy it" "excuse me?" I said in shock " I know you like him you were with him and I've seen you speaking to him a lot" "he's my friend" I said angrily "yeah sure you whore"

I gasped I started running inside crying. Why would he call me that. As I was running in crying damiano, Ethan and Victoria were still on the couch. They noticed me crying "hey hey Everleigh what's wrong why are you crying" Victoria said with concern "T-Thomas thinks I l-like Ethan because I've been s-spending time with him and he c-called me a whore" I said barely being able to speak.

"THAT BITCH" yelled Victoria. Damiano was in shock too "next time I see him I'm going to hit him" Ethan sat there with his mouth wide open. I was crying so hard Victoria was trying to comfort me as much as she could.

I ended up sleeping in her bedroom that night. I barely could sleep I just kept replaying Thomas calling me a whore over and over. By the time it was morning I still hadn't slept I got up to go to the kitchen to get some water.

As I was walking downstairs Thomas was on the couch once I noticed him I turned around and went back in the room. I couldn't even look at him. Once the others had woken up and I had finally got to sleep.

I woke up to yelling everyone seemed to be arguing. I walked out the room and stood at the top of the stairs listening "Thomas why would you call Everleigh that??" "Because she's acting like a whore" I gasped and ran back in the room.

Thomas POV:

Victoria, Damiano and Ethan were so mad at me what I had said I didn't mean it I regretted it severely. I can't believe I called her a whore. I was just so jealous seeing her with Ethan it made me so mad. "Thomas you made her cry" damiano said angrily "look guys I'm sorry" "we're not the ones you need to apologise to" said Ethan.

I sighed saying "I know but I'm scared to talk to her I broke her heart. What if she hates me?" "She will forgive you in time Thomas just let her know you're sorry and you didn't mean it." "Okay" I sighed.

I waited for a while I couldn't help it anymore I needed to talk to her. I started heading upstairs to Victoria's room. I slowly opened the door and walked in Everleigh was laying on the bed with her arms out to her sides sleeping.

As I went to wake her up I noticed her wrists had fresh cuts. I gasped. Did I cause this?! I thought in horror. She was still fast asleep I was panicking so I sat next to her and I kissed her arms and rubbed her forehead it broke my heart seeing her hurt like this.

Once she had woken up she seemed shocked to see me holding her and rubbing her forehead she jumped in shock and immediately pulled down her sleeves. "What are you doing here" she said a little frustrated "I wanted to apologise but I saw your wrists." She gasped.

"Please don't ever do that again princess please don't" I said with tears coming in my eyes. "Why do you care" she said with tears forming in her eyes. "Because I care about you Ev I didn't mean what I said I was jealous." "You're the one who kissed another girl." "I know" I sighed "it was a mistake I was drunk and I don't know what happened"

Everleigh looked heartbroken she couldn't even look me in the eyes. I grabbed her chin softly so she could look me in the eyes we stared at each other for a couple of seconds. She was so beautiful. "Please forgive me ev" I pleaded.

After a while of sitting next to her I went and got her some creams for her cuts and some bandages to cover them. I knew she was probably insecure so I went to the store and bought some bracelets for her to cover them up.

Everleigh ended up staying for a couple of days extra. Now that we were in okay terms we weren't completely ignoring each other.