Chapter 3

As I was walking away he smiled. I also smiled I came out of the curtains to go find Alan. As I found him he was looking for me desperately. "Where the fuck were you?!?!" "Sorry I was talking to Thomas and Victoria" "oh okay— WAIT WHAT YOU SPOKE TO THEM" "I did" I smiled "Thomas gave me a note I haven't read it yet" I pulled the note out of my pocket and it said "call me Princess *insert phone number*"

After reading that I gasped "omfg Thomas just gave me his phone number!!" "WHAT" he said with his mouth wide open. We left the arena and got into the car. The whole car ride home I was debating if I should text Thomas or not.

After 5 hours of driving we got home. I finally got the courage to text him "hey its Everleigh we met earlier:)" after a few minutes he responded "wow that was quick" I thought to myself "hi Princess I was starting to get worried you weren't going to text me" "sorry to be a fan girl but I've been a fan of you for 5 years now but to be talking to you is crazy" "thank you ev for the support <3" nobody has ever called me Ev before I giggled at that text a few seconds later he texted

"So um... I just wanted to say that when I saw you today I think you're beautiful." My jaw dropped THOMAS JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL?! AHHHH "not as beautiful as you ;)" I got this sudden boost of confidence "you're adorable" he said.

I loved him so much and have had a crush on him for the past five years this felt like a dream. I then texted "its getting late I'm gonna go to sleep now" "sweet dreams Princess" I smiled at my phone and went to sleep thinking about Thomas.

I woke up so tired and exhausted from the night before it all felt like a dream that's when I looked at my phone I got a message from Thomas saying "good morning" I smiled and replied "good morning handsome" "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to meet today?" I was so shocked "yes of course where?" "At the måneskin house in Rome I'll text you the address" he said "I would love too but I live 5 hours away" "oh, that's okay you don't have to come but you can if you want" "I'll definitely come 1pm today?"

I tried not to panick and show how excited I was. "Sure that will work the address is *address*" "hope to see you soon princess" I smiled at my phone for a while it was now 7am i had 1 hour to get ready and leave.

I decided to wear a purple dress with little flowers on it, a purple cardigan and a white bag. I didn't want to look like I tried too hard.

This is what she wore👆

It was now 8am and she was all ready she had brushed her teeth,done her hair, had a shower and breakfast. She got in the car and started to drive.

She had finally arrived in rome at the måneskin house. She got out the car and started walking to the door while walking she was fiddling with her hair and dress to try and look good.

Once she got to the door she rang the bell. A few seconds later someone came to the door and opened it. It was Victoria she smiled and walked up to me and gave me a hug "hey everleigh Thomas told us you were coming today it's so nice to see you again, also Thomas is so nervous to see you he hasn't stopped talking about you" "oh really" I started blushing really hard. "Come on in" she said with a smile.

I walked into the house it was a beautiful house big and there was a pool in the backyard while admiring the house, a little puppy ran up to me I bent down to pat it and Victoria said "that's my dog chili" "aww that's such a cute name" I said in awe whilst patting chili.

There was a couch right where you walked in and there was damiano sitting there on his phone. He didn't seem to take much notice of me and when he did he smiled and came up to me and hugged me "hi it's so nice to meet you I'm damiano" "nice to meet you too damiano" meeting 3/4 members of my favourite band was a dream.

A door from another room opened and Ethan came out he went and sat down on the couch then said "hi everleigh" he seemed really shy.

Victoria then walked to the couch and also sat down "come have a seat" "okay" I went to sit down. Chili then immediately jumped on my lap and curled up "aww she likes you" damiano said in awe.

While we were sitting Victoria said "where's Thomas he's taking forever" she then shouted "THOMAS EVERLEIGHS HERE" a muffled yell from Thomas came from upstairs "COMING"