Chapter 8

Waking up next to Thomas made me really happy. I loved being with him. Today it had now been over a week I had been with them. I got a text from Alan saying "hey everleigh how are you?" I realised I hadn't updated him on anything "I'm really good I'm at the måneskin house right now" "wait really omg" he said "sorry I haven't wrote to you Alan I've been really busy." "It's okay I'm glad you're okay I was starting to get a bit worried"

A few seconds later Thomas wakes up and says who are you texting "it's my friend Alan" I said smiling. He smiled back I loved his morning voice it was all raspy and deep. "What??" He said omg I just said that out loud?? "Oh um your morning voice is um hot." He blushed.

It was once again another hot day and we decided to go swimming in the backyard I wore the same bikini from the other day. I loved seeing Thomas shirtless he looked so hot.

As we were all sitting in the chairs around the pool we heard a massive splash it was damiano and Thomas jumping in Thomas yelled "come in everleigh!!" "Nah I'll stay here" he then said "come hereeee" he then got out of the pool ran up to me and picked me up I screamed "put me down now" he laughed and jumped into the pool with me in his arms.

Once I got up from under the water and so did he I started splashing water at him and hitting him. He looked so beautiful with his hair wet. We stared at each other admiring each other a few seconds later he swam up to me and held me waist "I'm gonna do something I've been wanting to do for a while" he smirked.

Without even noticing it his lips crashed into mine we were kissing his lips felt like I was kissing an Angel. I couldn't help but smile whilst kissing him. Once the others noticed Victoria yelled "finally!!" Damiano yelled to Ethan "YOU OWE ME 20 DOLLARS" I gasped did they bet on me and Thomas being together.

We all giggled I held Thomas back and pushed his hair out of his face and admired it. This was my dream and it had come true we went out of the pool and he sat on a chair I sat on his lap.

At this moment I couldn't be happier. We all talked whilst I played with Thomas hair his hair was so fluffy and soft I loved touching it. I whispered into his ear "you're beautiful" he looked at me and blushed he looked like a red tomato.

Once we had dried off we went inside and watched tv for a bit Thomas and I layed together and got a blanket it was just us there and we were cuddling. I couldn't help it but I was staring at his lips then all the sudden my lips were on his like a magnet I sat on his lap making out with him.

I stopped gasping "you have no idea how long I've wanted and dreamed about being with you" he smirked. After we made out we sat on the couch together I couldn't be happier.

This whole day and my time with Thomas has been a dream come true. I loved him.