Chapter 6

Everleighs POV:

After a few days they continued to let me stay I really enjoyed my time there now that me and Thomas were friends and everything was cleared up I was really happy.

I still liked Thomas and had feelings for him but I think he didn't like me back. My cuts were healing thanks to Thomas' creams.

As we were all sitting on the couch it was now 8pm it was dark and we were all bored, so Victoria suggested we watch a movie. We decided to go up to damianos room since he had a tv in there.

Victoria sat in the middle of the bed against the headboard Damiano and Ethan to the left of her and Thomas and I on the right of her. Though it was a tight squeeze it was comfortable.

While the movie started I realised me and Thomas' hands were touching once we both realised we moved our hands and giggled. I still liked him. over the past couple of days I had forgave him.

Thomas' POV:

I still liked everleigh I just didn't think she would ever like me back after what I did. I regretted it so much and hurting her broke my heart.

Sitting close to her made me feel comforted I just wanted to turn around and make out with her. Once the movie had ended we were all pretty tired I rested my head on everleighs shoulder and fell asleep.

Once I woke up the others were gone and me and Everleigh were still in the bed our legs intertwined with each other and face to face. I slowly moved and got up whilst smiling admiring Everleigh she was so gorgeous.

Over the time that she had been here she had been wearing Victorias clothes since she didn't get to pack. Today was a really hot day it was the middle of summer we decided to go to a waterpark.

As we got in the car we were all ready I was wearing shorts as well as the other boys and the girls were wearing bikinis. I had never seen this much of Everleighs body before and she was beautiful.

I couldn't keep my eyes of her she was wearing a black bikini it was plain but it looked so good on her. Once we got to the waterpark we all went to the waterslides. Me and Everleigh were friends again so we decided to go on the biggest waterslide together.

As we were climbing up all the stairs suddenly Everleigh stopped she didn't move I turned around in confusion "hey what's wrong??" I said "I forgot to mention but I'm a bit afraid of heights" she said her voice was all shaky.

"We can go back if you like?" I was looking forward to this waterslide but if ev couldn't do it I wouldn't either. "No it's fine" she said "you sure we can go back" she smiled and continued walking and didn't look down.

By the time we got to the top of the massive tower we got on the tube and I went in the front and her in the back she was so nervous and that she held my back and grabbed onto me hugging me. As we were going down she was screaming gripping me tighter and tighter.

At the bottom we got up and giggled it was so fun having fun with her. I enjoyed spending time with her and hearing her laugh. I never felt this way with any other girl before.

For the rest of the day we got ice creams and sunbathed. Took pictures with fans and had such an amazing day. By the time we got home we were so exhausted we all feel asleep on the couch.