Chapter 10

I was so happy I had a great day with all of my favourite people I couldn't be happier. Once we arrived home Giorgia stayed with us for the night, most of us hadn't touched our phones the whole day.

Since I hadn't checked my phone all day I noticed I got 10 calls and 6 messages from Alan.
"Everleigh"
"please pick up!!!"
"EVERLEIGH"
"you've got to see this I'm sorry..."
*attatched image*
"Im so sorry."

I clicked on the image in curiosity it seemed to be a article, Thomas and I were front page holding hands. I thought to myself those clicking sounds were paparazzi? What's so bad about people finding out.

That was until I looked at the heading of the article. "Thomas Raggi new girlfriend? Massive cuts on her arms is she mentally ill?

I gasped. They had took pictures of my healing cuts from when I got upset at Thomas. I was so embarrassed distraught that now the whole world knew about my problem.

I started bursting out into tears. Ethan noticed I was crying he was always so nice and protective of me. "Hey Everleigh what's wrong??" He said confused. I then showed him the article Alan had sent me.

He gasped "omfg I'm going to kill whoever published that" he shouted the others came in all confused. "Whats happening???" Thomas came in hearing my tears. I showed them all the article I was so embarrassed and ashamed.

After reading Thomas Immediately ran up to me and started hugging me "oh ev I'm so sorry baby" he said while I kept crying. "Now the whole world knows about my problem." "We're really sorry Everleigh what can we do to help?" Victoria said.

"I-I don't know what to do im s-so embarrassed" I said balling my eyes out. Giorgia came up to me hugging me "I'm so sorry sweetheart" I hugged her crying on her shoulder. Damiano then said "let's do something to get your mind of what happened"

"Do what?" I said curiously. "Find out who did it and make them take it down." He said sternly. "Oh okay" I said sniffling. We searched the article and all over the internet people were talking about me, calling me an attention seeker a whore.

I couldn't bare to look at it. We found the person who published it and searched for their Instagram to message them to take it down. Once we successfully found their Instagram I turned around and said "whatever we do to them can't erase what just happened there's no point." I said with tears in my eyes.

"They need to take it down Everleigh I'll make them." Damiano said angrily whilst typing aggressively. "Hello there bitch, take the article about Everleigh down now. You hurt her how dare you. If you don't do it I will sue you." A few minutes later they responded "I'm sorry I'll do it right away I just wanted a famous story."

Damiano looked at me and smiled "I did it" I ran up to him hugging him. "Thank you so much dam" "you're welcome gorgeous" he smiled back. I was happy it was now taken down but it couldn't get rid of what everyone thought of me.

Later that night I went to bed with Thomas I tried so hard to get my mind off what happened. But I kept replaying it over and over. I couldn't sleep I ended up grabbing one of Thomas cigarettes and went out to the backyard.

Once I got there I didn't realise but Thomas had followed me out "can't sleep?" He said. "Nope I can't stop thinking about what happened" he came and sat down next to me laying his head against me. "Im so sorry this happened I feel like it's my fault since I caused it." "Thomas it is not your fault. It's mine" I said while I started tearing up.

"Ev it's not your fault princess" I looked at him with tears in my eyes I grabbed my cigarette and started inhaling the air that's when Thomas grabbed my cigarette and put it in his mouth sharing it with him. I giggled while blowing out the smoke.

That's when before Thomas blew out his smoke his lips crashed into mine while we were kissing the smoke filled both of our mouths it was a very weird feeling but it turned me on. Everything he did made me love him even more.