Chapter 14

I turned to Thomas once I realised we had forgot the condom. I gasped loudly as I stared thinking about the terrible mistake we made. He turned to look at me reacting to my loud gasp.

"Hey what's wrong princess?" The complete terror on my face at this moment made Thomas really concerned. I stuttered "w-we um forgot t-the c-condom"

He gasped. "It'll be okay? I promise" he smiled rubbing my hand to make me feel better. "How the HECK are you calm right now??" I questioned him. "Because it's okay I wouldn't want to have a baby with anyone other than you." Just by those words I blushed I really do love him.

I looked at him and smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "You can take a test in a couple of days or idk how pregnancy works sorry" I giggled. "Its okay Thomas I can just take the day after pill".

As we continue watching the movie I began to fall asleep in his arms. As I woke up Thomas was gone. I got up and went to the kitchen to everyone sitting at the table while damiano made breakfast. Thomas smiled when he saw me. "Good morning princess" I ran up to him and gave him a quick kiss.

I sat down at the table next to Thomas and Ethan. Ethan then decided to bring up last night. "So about last night it seems I missed out on a fun night" he looked at Thomas and I and smirked I rolled my eyes and looked away.

Breakfast was now ready damiano had made eggs and bacon. After we had all finished breakfast I decided since I had been travelling with them and I hadn't returned home in quite a while I realised I needed to go home.

Later that day I booked a flight for the next day back to Naples italy. I was kinda happy to go back home since I had been away for so long.

But now I had to break the news to Thomas I was going home. I walked up to Thomas he was sitting on the couch. "Hey Thomas I need to speak to you about something" "yeah sure what is it" he said with a smile.

"I booked a flight tomorrow I wanna go back home for a bit but I promise I'll come back soon I really like Rome and I like being with you. So I'll be back" he looked at me and held both of my hands. "That's fine princess" he then giggled "I'm surprised your not sick of me yet" I giggled "never."

After all the time I'd been with them it turned out to be 3 weeks I had been away from home. The rest of the day was pretty average we didn't do much but they rehearsed for their next concert. After that we were all exhausted so we went to bed.

It was now morning and my flight was at 9am it was a pretty quick flight from Copenhagen to Naples only about 2 hours. Once I was ready I hugged everyone goodbye. I was really gonna miss them.

Once it was time to say goodbye to Thomas I gave him a big hug and kissed him so hard. I was really gonna miss him. "I'll miss you so much Thomas" I said as I walked away to my taxi with tears in my eyes. He smiled "I love you"

I got in the taxi and waved goodbye to them all. Luckily I didn't have much stuff to bring besides the clothes I came in and the purse I brought with my phone and other things inside.

As I arrived at the airport I walked in and went through all security checks and everything. It was a pretty quick process today a couple of people recognised me and starting asking me about Thomas. It was strange for people to recognise me but I still spoke to them and they were wondering where I was going and I said I was going home.

Once I got on the plane I was exhausted it was a pretty intense couple of weeks and to think 3 weeks ago Thomas barely knew I even existed and now I was his girlfriend. I couldn't be happier. I slept most of the plane ride.

Once we landed I got in a taxi back home. Once I arrived home I was so happy I smiled. I immediately ran to my bed and jumped on it oh I missed my bed. I walked into my closet and changed into my own clothes since I had been wearing Victorias the whole time.

So sorry I've been barely posting recently!!! Btw this fanfiction is ending soon ill do a couple more chapters <3 maybe 5 more?