Chapter 12

Once we got back to the dressing room. We all sat down on the couch. I sat right next to Thomas cuddling into him while we all spoke.

Thomas decided to put a blanket on us since I was getting cold. That's when I had an idea. Just to tease Thomas in front of everyone I grabbed his thigh and started slowing rubbing up and down with my hand. He looked at me in confusion whispering "what are you doing?"

The others all continued talking when I then moved my hand to where his dick is. He gasped as I touched it. I slowly undid his zipper of his pants and teased Thomas by rubbing his dick through his boxers.

He looked at me in anger. "Stop that right now princess" he whispered I then reacted to those words by slowing putting my hand down his boxers. Once I reached his dick I realised it was now hard. I smirked while I slowly started rubbing his dick up and down once I picked up the pace he groaned really loudly.

Everyone turned around and looked at us I removed my hand and sat it on my lap. "What's wrong with you Thomas" ethan said in confusion. Thomas' face went bright red. "Oh-um I um" he murmured. I then cut in front and said "I accidentally stood on his foot" he looked at me and said "yeah yeah it hurt"

Ethan looked at us suspiciously "okay then" once they all continued the conversation Thomas pulled up his boxers and did his zipper to his pants back up. Thomas then grabbed my arm and yanked it to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" Victoria said. "Everleighs tired so I'm taking her to the hotel" once we got to the car I screamed "what the heck Thomas where are we going" "like I said we're going back to the hotel" he looked at me and smirked. I questioned him "why?"

"Because princess needs her punishment for teasing" Thomas said still smirking while he started driving I started smirking widely.

Once we got to the hotel Thomas grabbed my hand as we ran to the elevator once we got there he pushed me into the wall and started kissing me he then lifted my legs so they were holding around him.

When the elevator dinged he put me down grabbed my arm and we both ran to the bedroom. He brought me to the bed he then smirked "you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this" he smirked while jumping on top of me while we continued to kiss.

While we were kissing I was looking around. I then said "who's room is this?" "It doesn't matter" he muttered then continued kissing me. I kept looking around until I realised it was Ethans room. "Thomas this is Ethans room we should leave he might come back soon"

"I'll be quick princess it's okay" I muttered quietly "okay" he began to kiss down my neck I moaned loudly "oh my god" he smiled widely "now look who's doing the teasing now" I looked at him then pushed him over to the other side of the bed.

He gasped as I jumped on top of him I took of his shirt and starting kissing my way down his body. "You're wrong Thomas" he looked at me in confusion. "I'm the better teaser" I smirked I began making my way to his pants. I then took off my shirt.

That's when all the sudden we heard the hotel main door open. They were back.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been very busy I'm also been brainstorming a new book idea after I finished this one!! It's gonna be about Ethan ;)