Ch 14

For the next few weeks Renée and I met more celebrities and youtubers.

IT WAS CRAZY!

Luke and I talked more, but I wanted to ask him if we were technically a couple.

People had been bugging me about it on Twitter.

But Luke clarified it on my birthday which was a few days before his. HE CALLED ME HIS GIRLFRIEND OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!

I was watching TV when my phone went crazy with the notification sound. So I unlocked my phone and BAM!

@Luke5SOS: Happy birthday to the best girlfriend ever!! Love you, Mel!

IT WAS SO CUTE AND I CANT EVEN BREATHE!

Basically, the notifications were birthday wishes from nice fans, 'OMG YOURE DATING LUCIFER' from my internet friends, and hate from fake fans.

Ah, twitter hate, I've been preparing for this since I liked One Direction.

I was prepared for twitter hate when I started dating one of them.

I just didn't think I would actually DATE ONE OF THEM!!!!

I feel like I'm going to pass out, but I haven't.

But whAT IS AIR?

I was going out  in two days to hang out with Tyler (Yes, Tyler Oakley) and Renee to celebrate my birthday. Then, two days after that Luke would be 18! (Remember: this fanfic takes place in summer of 2014, so Ash has just turned 20)

BEST SUMMER EVER!

I can't wait til we go back to school.

All the people that hated us will be begging us to sit with them at lunch.

And I'll be like,"You didn't want me sitting with you before I dated a celebrity, so no thanks."

What?

I'm sassy, but I'm not mean

A/N

HERE'S THE LAST FILLER BEFORE ACTION!

WHOOOOOO!!!!

sorry it sucked, I'll try to update either today or tomorrow!

WHAT ME ACTUALLLY UPDATING?!?!

Yeah, I wanna finish at least ONE of my fanfics before Luke turns nineteen

But yeah

VOTE

COMMENT

and all that stuff

Love ya!!!

-Tiffany