Ch 7

-AMBER POV-

Melody and Renée said they had NINE friends coming over today. Seriously, RIGHT after my breakup? I was STILL wearing my breakup sweats when the doorbell rang.

I answered the door, screamed, then slammed it closed. Louis FRICKIN Tomlinson was at my door, RIGHT after my breakup.

"MELODY?!!" I yelled.

"What!?" she yelled back.

"Um... why is there 2 boy bands at the door!?!" I asked.

"I did say I had friends visiting!" she said.

"BUT I don't have makeup on!" I said.

The doorbell rang again.

"Fine, I'll get it," Renée said coming to the door.

"Thank you!" I said, running up the stairs.

"Hey guys!" Renée said.

I ran upstairs and put on light make up cause I didn't want to overdo(A/N: I think I spelled that wrong)it. I changed into a black "fancy" off the shoulder shirt and blue skinny jeans with a black hair bow and heels. I ran downstairs.

-MELODY POV-

"I'll be right back," I said.

I walked up the steps that led to the kitchen just as Amber was coming down. I stuck my foot out, so she tripped ,and Louis caught her.

"Oops, sorry about that," she said.

"It fine," he said.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed my phone off the table, then went back to the living room. Renée was smiling and blushing (slightly) while talking to Calum. Lucy was talking to Liam and fiddling with her charm bracelet. Then, there was Amber, in flirting mode. Every once in a while, she would twirl her hair or cute-giggle at just the right times.

I plopped down on the couch next to Luke.

"Amber was really clumsy right there, maybe she should stop wearing heels," I said.

"Nice try, but I saw you," he said.

"I tried to make it look natural!" I said.

"I think I was the only one who noticed, so it's okay," he said.

"TFIOS!" I said.

"What?"

"You said okay so I thought 'the fault in our stars', my mind is just like that," I said.

"Oh."

"Too bad my other friends missed this. Emily's visiting family, and Jess, Hannah, Ava, and Ashely chose today to go shopping today! They should be back later though," I said.

All of us talked, played games, and watched some movies. In the middle of the 5th movie we fell asleep...

A/N

Hey!!!

PLEASE follow my One Direction and 5SOS fan account on Instagram:

@1d5sosarelife

Because they ARE life

I'm almost at 100 reads!!!! I know it's not a big deal but it's a HUGE deal to me!

VOTE

COMMENT

Tell me your fave character!

AND your fave ship between the characters

AND who do you think will end up with who? (If this is one of my friends who knows what's going to happen DO NOT COMMENT THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION!!!)

Tiffany

P.S.

Do you like the new cover?