Ch 17

(still renee pov, it will be until I say otherwise)

Calum and Luke had to leave after a few days. Luke looked so sad.

Melody was still in a coma.

The days turned to weeks and weeks turned months. The girls and I would visit daily and Luke was constantly sending gifts for Melody for when she woke up.

She missed Luke's birthday, she missed Niall's and Liam's birthdays.

Amber came back when she heard. Luke came back everytime he was in LA.

The situation seemed hopeless, but someone had to be positive, so if it was me, then so be it.

"This is hopeless," Amber said.

"No, it's not," I said,"She could wake up any day now."

I knew it was a lie, but I still said.

"How many months has it been since the accident? Oh, yeah it's only been ALMOST SIX MONTHS!!" Amber said.

"You never know," I said.

"She missed the start of the school year, she's missed birthdays, she missed Derp con, she missed the Good Girls video, which Luke quoted her in it!" Amber said.

"She would've loved derp con," Lucy smiled.

"Are you guys seriously giving up?" I asked.

All we had been doing was arguing recently, and it's not getting better.

"I don't know, maybe I am," Amber muttered.

"Well, you shouldn't," I said.

"Why not?"

"We all know that if it was another one of us there instead of Melody, she would never give up on us. You can deny it, but you know it's true," I said.

Lucy stared at the floor, and Amber stared at the wall.

Wake up soon, Melody.....

A/N

KINDA SORTA A FILLER

SORRY IF IT SUCKS

The next two chapters will probably be more like fillers than chapters......sorry

THREE CHAPTERS TIL THE EPILOGUE

-Tiffany