Ch 4

- ONE WEEK LATER -

RENÉE'S POV

I can't wait to go shopping today!!! I got up at 8:00 and was ready to go by 9, yeah, I REALLY love shopping. I went to Melody's room to see if she was ready.

"Melody," I whispered while opening the door.

She was snoring softly with her phone in her hand. Ugh, she was up all night, I thought. I grabbed her shoulders and vigorously shook her.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled.

"I'm up, I'm up!" she said.

"Hurry up and get dressed! It's shopping day!!!" I said.

"Okay, okay, jeez..." she muttered.

She grabbed her clothes and got ready. she wore a yellow dress with matching flip flops and hair bow, and I wore a camo-green top with camouflage pants with white vans. We both wore white sunglasses.

We rode the bus to rodeo drive then started shopping, ALL day.

~AFTER LUNCH~

"So which store are we going to next?" Melody asked me.

"Umm... How about-" I started to say, but Melody bumped into someone and fell down.

"Hey watch it!" she said, looking up,"OH MY GOSH!!! YOU'RE-"

"Please don't yell our name!" said one of the guys. Hey, they look really familiar...

"One Direction!" she whispered,"Don't worry, I won't fangirl. I'll....just..." then she passed out.

"I was guessing that would happen if she met you guys. Now, are you going to help me or not?!" I said,"You caused her to pass out so you guys have to help me or I might scream 'One Direction' at the top of my lungs."

"You wouldn't"

"I would"

"Fine, we'll help. What do you need help with?"

"Anyone of you have a house nearby we can take her to until she becomes conscious?" I asked

A/N

So...

They met One Direction!!!

I will try to update ASAP, but I'm really busy!

Love you guys!!!

Tiffany