Ch 6

-RENÉE POV-

I see why Melody was obsessed with these guys, they were pretty cool to hang out with. The second time Melody passed out we all laughed.

"If you think that's funny, I will bet you $5 per person that she will pass out if ALL of you followed her on Instagram and Twitter," I said. I glanced at the new guys. Whoa, hottie alert, I thought.

"Deal"

"Okay, first I need some water," I said,"to wake her up after I win."

I shook Melody,"WAKE UP!"

"I'm up, I'm fine," she said.

"Check your phone!!!" I said.

"Whoa..."

I stared at her expectantly. she squealed.

"I'm not gonna pass out, if that's what you think," she said.

"Shoot," I said. I grabbed my purse and gave each of the guys $5.00.

-MELODY POV-

"You bet that I would faint?!?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she said. I just laughed.

We got to spend a couple more hours with the guys and we even gave each other our phone numbers. The whole time I was thinking, I met Luke Hemmings, I'm sitting next to Luke Hemmings, I have his number!!!

Yeah, I'm obsessed.

"Whoa, it's getting late! We're going to go. Melody, how far are we from home?" Renée said.

"Three houses down," I said.

"Wow, really?" she asked.

"Yep," I said.

"We'll have to get together again, boys," Renée said.

"We'll call you," I said.

"Bye!" she said.

^outside^

"Can you believe-"(me)

"No, it's just-"(Renée)

"Wow, yeah I know... I just can't-"

"Believe this day happened! It feels-"

"Unreal! I MET LUKE HEMMINGS!!!!! He's even hotter in person!!!!"

"Whoa, stop fangirling!"

"I can't!!!!" I screamed.

"Do you think the girls will believe us if we told them?" Renée asked.

"Nope!" I said.

We opened the door to our house and heard sniffling coming from the living room. They were probably watching a movie. We walked into the living room.

"Guess which cute guys we ran into?!" Renee said.

Amber sobbed louder. oh crap, how did I NOT notice the signs? she was in sweatpants, a mustache sweatshirt, uggs, and a beanie. AND she was staring at her phone, which had her ocean wave case on it.

Jess mouthed,"Don't mention boys!"

"OMG! what happened!?!" Renée asked.

"My boyfriend, Jake....dumped me......for that little witch, Mackenzie! I mean seriously!?! We were together for a year and a half!" Amber said.

"You need to meet our friends, we'll invite them over tomorrow!" Renée said, dragging me upstairs.

"Alright, what was the name of that REALLY cute Australian guy?" she asked me.

"LUKE is MINE!" I hissed.

"The one that looked Asian," she said.

"Ohh! You mean Calum, he's kiwi mixed with Scottish, I'm pretty sure. You think he's cute?!" I said.

"Yeah," she said while blushing.

"You two would make a cute couple," I said,"Did you invite them over?"

"Yeah"

"Well, goodnight, see you in the morning!"

"Goodnight!"

A/N

Hope you enjoy

Please VOTE

Tell me what you think

COMMENT

Love you guys!!!

Tiffany