Ch 3

NIALL HORAN POV

We finally have a break from the tour! It starts next week!!! I can't wait for time to relax in Los Angeles with the guys at Harry's house. I just hope nothing bad happens.

LUCY POV

The movie was actually pretty good, but I didn't tell Melody, though. If I did she'd never stop reminding me about it.

"I'm going to go upstairs and read," I said,"I'll be down for dinner."

"Amber said they're picking up Italian food for dinner and they'll be here in an hour," Hannah said.

I went to my room and locked the door, I wanted to listen to One Direction and read fanfics, I would tell Melody that I started to like them, but, once again, she wouldn't stop talking about it.

I was in the middle of reading a fanfic when I realized Melody wasn't in the living room when I left to go upstairs. What if she was in here?! I took off my headphones and put my tablet on my bed. I got up to check my bathroom and closet to see if she was hiding there.

"Caught ya!" I yelled opening my closet door. She wasn't there.

"Hmm... I wonder where she is....Boo!" I said opening my bathroom door, she once again wasn't there."Ha! I was being paranoid for nothing!"I walked back towards my bed.

"Wait a minute... where's my tablet?!" I said.

"AHA!!! BUSTED!" Melody said popping up from underneath my bed with my tablet,"You were reading fanfics, stalking them on twitter and Instagram, AND you were listening to the midnight memories album!!!"

"Um..."

"Admit it! You love them!!!" she yelled.

"Fine, I do," I said.

"I KNEW IT!!! Ashley owes me 20 bucks!"

"We'll talk about this later," I said pushing her out my room. crap, I was caught...

A/N

So...

Lucy likes 1D

Will update tomorrow

VOTE

COMMENT

Tiffany