Ch 11

-ASHLEY'S POV-

It wasn't very hard to find the rest of the guys and girls. They were hidden in bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, etc.

We couldn't find Michael and Renée. Finally, we found Renée. She was ironically in a closet.

We walked in the closet and looked around. There was no sign of Renée. Ashton and I walked back out of the closet and closed the door. Just as the door closed, there was a loud thud from the closet. We yanked the door back open, and Renée was on the floor, clutching her ankle in pain.

"What happened? Where were you?" I asked.

"Well, I fell," she said.

"From where!?" I said.

She pointed up at the ceiling.

"How?" I said.

"My hands and back were pressed against one wall, my feet against the other wall," Renée said,"When you were in here, I was like that, then I lost my balance and fell."

"Wow, well, you and Michael are technically the winners," Ash said.

"I need an ice pack," Renée said.

She tried to limp to the door, but stumbled and fell.

"Maybe you should see a doctor," I said.

"It's not that bad," she said.

"Really? Can you move your ankle?" I said.

"Yes," Renée said.

"Then do it," I said.

"I don't feel like it," she said.

"You can't move it, can you?" I said.

"Nope," she said.

"Ashton, can you carry Renée down the steps?" I asked.

"I don't need help, I can go by myself, you guys find Michael," she said.

"Don't be so stubborn, Michael can wait," I said.

Ashton gave Renée a piggy back ride downstairs to the living room, where we drew attention about halfway down the stairs.

"Oh my gosh"

"What happened?"

"Where's Michael?"

"What'd you do, Renée?"

"OMG!! Are you okay?"

"Whoa, what happened???"

"Did you break your ankle?"

"I'm fine," Renée said.

"Lucy?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"If you think it's broken, take her to the hospital, while we go find Michael," I said.

"Okay," she said.

"Lucy's studying to be a doctor," I explained to Ashton as we walked up the steps.

"Ohh," he said.

"Let's check Melody's room one last time," I suggested.

"Okay," he said.

I opened the door as we looked around.

"That's really creepy," Ashton said, pointing his flashlight at Melody's cardboard cutouts of the guys.

"Yeah, they're really life-like," I said.

I took a step forward and examined the cardboard cutouts. When I got to the one of the MANY of Michael, I kicked it in the shins. The cardboard fell over. Melody had one in all of his hair colors except for the newest one........