Ch 16

~TWO DAYS LATER~

-RENEE'S POV-

I glared at the blue temporary cast on my leg. I broke my leg, I BROKE MY LEG!

"We're in better shape then Melody," Tyler said.

I glanced at the temporary cast on his left arm, then slowly looked up at Melody's bed.

I sighed sadly.

"How long do you think she'll be like that?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know, could be a few weeks, could be months," I said.

The silence after that was awful. The only noise was Melody's heart monitor beeping quietly.

"Coma's suck," I said.

A few minutes of silent followed, then Tyler had to leave.

A couple minutes after he left, the door opened.

"Oh no, Mel," Luke said quietly walking over.

 "Renee, are you okay?" Calum asked, sitting next to me.

"Yeah, you guys didn't have to visit. You were on tour," I said.

"Luke insisted," he said,"I'm surprised management let us come, but it is Luke's birthday, so he deserved to be able to see Melody."

"The guy who hit us offered to pay for our hospital bill, but I didn't want to take money from a stranger," I said,"But he insists on paying it, so he'll meet me here in about 10 minutes."

"Was he injured?" Calum asked.

"He called the ambulance," I said,"Walked away from the accident with a few scratches, minor bruises."

"Wow," he said.

Ten minutes later, the door opened again. Well, he was on time.

"OH MY GOSH! You're Dylan O'Brien! I love!" I fangirled.

Calum looked at me, clearly surprised at my outburst.

"So you're the one we ran into with our car," I said,"When Melody and I said we constantly "run into" celebrities, we didn't mean with our car..."

Dylan laughed.

His laugh is beautiful

And he's gorgeous

and perfect

MARRY ME!

We talked for a few minutes, while I suppressed the urge to squeal.

Then, Dylan left.

"I just met Dylan O'Brien! If I could yell gibberish right now, I would!" I said.

"You didn't fangirl when you met us," Calum said.

"That's because I didn't know your names," I said,"And Dylan O'Brien is my husband."

Calum laughed.

"Oh gosh, I sound like Melody," I said.

When I got home, I tweeted on Melody's account why she wouldn't be tweeting for a while and the responses varied from "Get well soon, Mel" and "I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER SOON" to "She's in a coma? Good, I hope that b**** who took my man dies." When Melody said you could easily tell the difference between the fake fans and the 5sos fam, I didn't think she meant it was THAT easy.

Those fake fans were mean. Some responses to the fake funs were funny.

"That's pretty harsh coming from a eight year old who doesn't even know Luke's middle name"

I snorted. These people defended Melody and they didn't even know her. Melody was right about so much.

It's only been two days and I miss her. She was the positive one in our group of friends, and now she's in a coma.

She was a sunshine that was blocked by clouds.

I hope she wakes up soon.

I miss my best friend.....

A/N

THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!!!

Four chapters left before the epilogue!!!

I'll try to update soon, I might finish this before next weekend!!!

Love ya!!!!

-Tiffany