Replay

Y/n's P.O.V 

-Flashback(1) (2 years ago)-

Sarah: Hey, it's our third year, but just a random question. What do you wanna be as the superior student council later on?

Amy: I have been eyeing on the English language association but who knows what would happen in a years. 

Anne: Well, I'm not sure but I think maybe... Anything good for me that would help me in university.

Sarah: I want to be on Library 'cause that's the easiest thing to do.

Me: Well, I've always wanted a spot on the higher-ups and I dreamt for the vice president spot but the chances are seemingly low so any in the higher-ups would do for me. 

Amy: But.. All other spots in the higher-ups have already been chosen by the teachers and it's kinda obvious already. I guess you have no choice but the vice president. Go girl !

Me: I'll try of course! Thanks! 

We talked while eating. 

-At Class-

I seat in front of the teacher's desk so I really can hear anything the teacher said. I'm always sleepy, though. Good thing the teacher isn't always sitting there. 

It's History class and to our surprise the teacher left a few minutes on the clock after teaching and we were asked to answer the questions on that topic. I do my work, minding my own business. 

 Mrs. Lina: Excuse me, Rachel. Can you come over to my desk?

Rachel: Yes, sure.

Mrs. Lina: *whisper* Rachel, do you know that the teachers are all on your side to take the vice-president spot? You are the best student here. 

Well, let's admit it. I'm broken into pieces knowing that fact and knowing how unfair it is actually here in this "elite" school. But hey, cool. 

-End Flashback(1)-

Sarah: So you're letting it be like that? MAN, NO!

Me: I'll try for others... Maybe. I don't think I'm even qualified. 

Amy: B-

Me: Hey look! We're running late let's go!

-In Class-

Well, I HATE so I wasn't really focusing but instead, I'm making up a fanfic in my head. And may I introduce my self again, I am Y/p/n. That is my penname on wattpad. I write fanfics for relieving stress. With my seat now, I can see a clear view outside from the class window. "What a romantic spot for a fanfic" that's what I'm thinking. Just when will Changkyun notice me? Maybe when I work at Starship later on LOL. 

So after the prep class, I go back to my room and we carry on with our daily activity. 

-The Next Day-

New day, new energy so let's not get late. 

Me: Okay kids, wake up. Let's get ready for class. 

I wake my roommates up and we take a shower and get into our uniforms and one by one, their friends cam to our room to walk to class with them.

Kelly: Bubbye! We'll get going.

Me: Good luck! Bye.

Debby: Byeeee!

Me: Do well in class. Bye!

Ash: Bye. See you later!

Me: Byeee! Take care!

Well, it somehow somewhat feels like I'm a mom of three as they are all younger than me. We are all close to each other and we help each other a lot as I know their friends and they know mine so whenever we need help from them, we could ask and vice versa. 

I usually am the last member to leave the room as I took quite some time to get ready. Then we all go for breakfast at the food hall. Well, that's pretty much our morning routine. Nobody here knows that I write on Wattpad so every morning I would quickly look at my views whether it go up or not. Hehe. 

-Time Skip: Five days till Election Day-

You may wonder, what the heck were my friends talking about the other day about the higher ups of the student council. Basically, we have a few associations divided in the student's council and the higher-ups are involved with all of the associations under it. There are quite a few but only for the higher-ups, we have election day to vote for them. 

Sounds democratic, isn't it? But that isn't all. All of those would sound so fair and fancy until you know... That the result of the election doesn't matter. The teacher are the ones who chose which students they like. Well, of course the criteria is academically smart, polite and fair. Just perfect for Rachel. She never failed to achieve GPA below 3.7 ever since our first year. Yes, our school uses GPA and not by normal grades of high schools. She is polite to teachers, homework, perfect, scores, perfect, face, so damn pretty. She is one of the popular girls among boys. 

Well, I wanted to be the higher-ups of students council ever since I entered this school as it has been my dream to continue my studies in Korea by scholarship and it would be easier for me if I am one of the higher-ups. The problem is... I don't meet any criteria. And of course the powerful teachers have been attracted to Rachel for the spot. 

I entered class and study as usual. 

-Recess-

I usually don't eat at the meal hall now. I just buy something from the store and get back to class to eat. 

Sarah: Heyyy Y/n! Watchu eating?

Me: Food.

Sarah: Interesting. Why don't you eat some grass intead?

We both then laugh. We just did some talk together until recess was done. 

-Time Skip: Election Day-

I really want to avoid this day, A LOT! I don't think that I can face the reality. Well, school never cares of I do or not so... I guess I have to. 

-Time Skip: Voting time-

Everyone is murmuring about who they would vote for and everyone is like, Rachel is an OF COURSE!!! I mean, call me mean, I am so SAD. Well it's my turn and I don't even vote. You CAN'T do that but I told the person checking the papers that I could submit it myself as I know her. Nice. At least I don't. Well even if everyone don't they're already chosen. What will be different? 

Now, I'm gonna binge-eat my stress away as alwaysss. Well, it's kinda like an excuse to eat a lot though... Hehehe. 

A/N: Heyyy thanks for reading and sorry for mistakes! Whose side are you on so far? Rachel or yourself? That sounded funny lol. Anyways I hope you enjoy! Stay safe, happy, and healty, dear readers!