Follow

Y/n's P.O.V

-Time Skip-

Finally, after all the hassle I've been through, the day has arrived... IT'S FINALLY THE DAY OF THE MV PREMIERE! Of course, I'm happy because the work done was mine, but I'm not really happy of the fact that the girls' attitude aren't really ones idols should have. Let's just hope the would learn and change when the time comes. 

When the MV is released, as usual, there would be a live session with the idols which is conducted by the company, so here I am, making sure they have everything they need. In my opinion, the preparation for their debut was nicely done, might as well make it work till the end. 

As the girls were on air, I finally get a moment to grasp some air. I used the chance to play one round of game. It has been months since I didn't play and damn, it felt so nice. It would be very nice if the other interns could join me but they're in charge of the live session. 

As I am focusing on the game, I felt a shadow over my body. I assumed it was James, since he is the one to most likely run away from work. 

???: Yahh... Look who it is. 

I lifted my head and saw Kihyun.

Me: O-Oh, Kihyun-ssi. I was having some free times so...

Kihyun: How many times do I tell you to just drop the formalities. Just talk comfortably with me. We've grown closer anyway. 

Oh, yes about that.. I had to help at a Monsta X event a while ago because we were short on staffs who are multilingual. So I helped and I somewhat grew close with the members. But I still keep my feelings far because I don't want to get ahead of myself and it's obviously a coworker relationship. So might as well not hurt anybody. 

Me: Oh, mianhaeyo. What about you? It's weird that you're here at the rooftop. 

Kihyun: I just wanted some fresh air. I didn't expect you to be here. 

Me: I see. Well, I guess it does get crazy in the company every now and then. 

Kihyun: I know, right? What about those juniors? Still bullying staffs?

Me: YOU KNEW? 

Kihyun: Why wouldn't I? Remember that one time before out event, Changkyun and I went to you? We saw quite everything. 

Me: Oh, rightt... Well it's not easy for people to change, is it? 

We talked for a while and went back to work. As of now, I'm quite used to this company. I'm working hard just as always. 

Me: A-yeong, can you help me with the wardrobe for the next music show? I thought it should be ready but it isn't?

A-Yeong: Ah, about that... We actually have prepared it but the members didn't so they just cut it off from the list without alarming us and we also just found out. 

Me: I see. Then, ask them what would they like. If not, stick with the original. 

A-Yeong: Alright.  Oh, Y/n the head of your team called you to her office just now. 

Me: Thanks, I guess I should run. 

I then went to the head's office. I gently knocked and get in. 

Me: You were asking for me, Ms. Yoon?

Ms. Yoon: Yes, Y/n. I wanted to talk to you. There will be a deal coming from a brand of an international origin. The person can only speak his mother language. On your resume, it is said that you're fluent in his language, I suppose. 

Me: Yes, indeed. 

Ms. Yoon: Great, then can you help with the translating job? The director asked for you himself. 

Me: Sure. No problem. 

After that, I went to get prepared as I already have the details of the arrival of the person. 

-Time Skip-

I was in the toilet when I heard a conversation between two workers.

Girl 1: Have you heard?

Girl 2: About what? 

Girl 1: That I.M has a girlfriend. Recently, at that.

Girl 2: What's so surprising about that?

Girl 1: The girl is a worker in our company. That is why. 

Girl 2: OMO! Who?

Girl 1: Yah!! Lower your voice would you. It's Ara. 

Girl 2: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

I see. He already have a girlfriend now. I don't mind, actually. I mean, would you expect me to fight a girl who has a relationship with a person I know? Hell nah. It's not like we had anything. 

-Flashback: Monsta X Event-

It is still very early in the morning but I had to wake up early to prepare for the event. I was at the venue, arranging all the things needed as a I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. 

Changkyun: I see someone here came with panda eyes.

Me: What? I don't think I've got one. 

Changkyun: Just so you don't collapse, here's some coffee. Don't worry, it's a milk coffee. I know you don't drink black coffee. 

Me: Thanks. What are you doing here this early? 

Changkyun: Waiting for a partner, perhaps?

Me: Sure, keep on waiting. I'm going to work. Bye. 

Changkyun: Wait, Y/n! I've been meaning to ask, why can you only talk to me without formalities?

Me: Maybe because our age gaps are the smallest?

Changkyun: I thought you're comfortable with me. 

Me: What do you mean? I'm comfortable with everyone here. 

-End Of Flashback-

Jun: Yah, Y/n! What are you thinking about?! You seemed to be out of your mind from just now. 

Me: It's nothing. I'm fine. 

James: Let's go for the variety show shoot for Mi Jin and Cho Yeon. 

Jinni: I hate that they send us for this type of annoying things. 

Me: I guess, it's just life of the interns. 

We then arrive at the seen preparing each of our parts. During the show, they're playing a game of quizzes. If they fail to answer, they'd fall into the water. 

Everything was going fine until...

Director: It is wrong, Mi Jin-ssi. 

Mi Jin: Can I please not fall into the water? I can't ruin my makeup. Please? Pretty please?

Director: Then... Do you have a replacement? 

Mi Jin: I believe our interns can do it. Just cut the scene of falling. 

Director: Sure. Call  one then.

Mi Jin: I want Y/n to do it. 

Me: Me?????!!! I'm sorry miss but I can't swim. 

Mi Jin: Girl, come on it is only for one shot! You MUST do it.