Loving You

Y/n's P.O.V

We were walking together to go back to the office when we stumbled upon Changkyun. 

Changkyun: Oh, hi! What a coincidence!

All of us: Hi! 

Changkyun: Have you all had your lunch?

Us: Yes, just now. 

Changkyun: Oh, and Y/n, here, your watch. 

Me: Oh, there it is! I've been searching for them. Thanks!

Changkyun: Alright then, see you later! Have a nice day, everyone!

Me: You too!

I answered as everyone just stared at me in confusion. 

Me: What? Why? Did I say something?

Jinni: Y/n-ah... ARE YOU DATING HIM?

Me: Y-Yahhh, what nonsense is that? We're just close friends. 

A-Yeong: Are you sure?

James: Y/n, it's okay to tell us, you know?

Me: Hold your horses there... First, I'm waayyyy out of his league. Second, why would you guys think that?

Jun: I don't know, maybe because I don't see idols returning staff's watch everyday?

Me: You are all overthinking it. Let's get back to work. 

Oh, how I wish I actually am dating him. However, I can't do that to him. He has his own life. Remember, Y/n! You're just a fake fiancee. Plus, only the families are supposed to know.

-Time Skip: At Home-

I just slumped on my bed after all the exhaustion today. As I was laying with my face down on the bed, my phone vibrates. I took a look and it's a text from Changkyun.

Changkyun: Have you got home safely?

Me: Yes, I did. What about you?

Changkyun: Have you eaten dinner?

Me: Oh, not yet. Have you?

Changkyun: Then open your door. 

Changkyun: Quick. 

I then got up to open the door and there stood Im Changkyun with food in his hands. 

Me: Aigoo, why go through such hassle? I could've just ordered the delivery. 

Changkyun: Nope. It's expensive. 

Me: Omo omo, what a cheapskate millionaire. Aigoo, come on in. Make yourself at home. 

We then goes on to sit on the couch. 

Changkyun: Let's eat!! 

Me: *about to get up* Wait here, I'll go ge- 

Changkyun: *pulled me back down* Nope, I'll get them for you. You worked hard enough today. 

Me: No, it-

Changkyun then gently push my shoulder to sit back down. 

Changkyun: Never. I'll do it. 

We then ate together. 

Changkyun: Y/n-ah, I'm just asking this out of curiosity, but what is your ideal marriage proposal?

Me: Hmmm.... Hard question. When I was in high school, I've always wanted my partner to sing or make a song about me. I know, it's very over the top. Now, I guess I never really think about it anymore. I honestly thought that I'd never get married. 

Chngkyun: Aigoo, why would you say that?

Me: Just... I gave up when I started going to college. I never really believed men.. I just could never think that any of them will possibly like me. Especially back then, because I used to be VERY fat and yeah I still am but this is waayy better than how I used to be. 

Changkyun: Trust me, there must've been someone that sees you. 

Me: Nope. Not even one. I was an outcast in high school but I do have friends. They all found their partners and I'm genuinely just happy for them but I think that "love" was never for me. What about you?

Changkyun: Me? I guess, my last girlfriend that I was committed to was my first love. She cheated on me then I started playing around for a while. How childish I was... After that, I've never really had a girlfriend. When was your last relationship?

Me: Mine? Never? I've never dated anyone. Ever. 

Changkyun: REALLY? YOU? What about crushes? First love? Just, any love-related stories?

Me: Well, ever since I was a child, all I ever had a crush on are fictional characters and idols. Boys never treated me nicely. So, I thought "Oh, most of them are like that". Until I entered college and everyone seems to already have partners. Even when I start to think, "This guy seems nice?" But I'm always sure that they already have girlfriends. So, I just gave up. 

Changkyun: So, all your life, this is the closest you've ever get to a relationship?

Me: Yeap. I tried, you know... Having a crush. My heart just can't. 

Changkyun: At least you tried. It's alright. I'll make this your first and your best. But... When you said you have crushes on kpop idols, does that mean you like, pursue them?

Me: Oh, no nothing like a sasaeng. I just try to support them no matter what. I do have many heartbreaks even. But yeah, I believe that they have their own lives. I'm just a fan. Just a crowd that looks into their spotlight. 

Changkyun: So that's why you want to become a staff along being an interpreter?

Me: Sort of? In easy words, I just wanted to return all the help I got from idols? Being a staff means taking care of idols. So, yeah I'm technically just returning the favor. *turns to Changkyun* Omo omo, why are you shedding tears. 

Changkyun: It's just that, I felt touched. I never realized that one's appreciation as a fan could come to such extent. *hugs me* You have a heart like none, Y/n. 

Me: Omo, no it's not even that nice. There's a lot that I still haven't returned. Anyhow, thank you. 

My heart is aching by the fact that he is this appreciative towards me. I couldn't help but cried as well. 

Changkyun: Why are you crying?

Me: Nobody have ever appreciated me so much.... 

Changkyun: Awhh, don't say that. You've did SO MUCH for me. 

Oh, how I want to tell him all the things that he did for me, for my whole life. 

Me: Aigoo... *wipes tears* I'm sorry for being such a crybaby. Omo, we're gonna get puffy faces tomorrow.

We both laugh. And so the night goes on.