Coffee

Y/n's P.O.V

Me: Aigoo... Mr. Jang... I'm so so so sorry but can I head to the toilet real quick?

Mr. Jang: Aishh does it have to be now? They're literally almost here... Is it urgent?

Me: Oh... If then, I guess I'll try to bear with it. 

Mr. Jang: Bear with it? Weird way to say it but-

His words were interrupted by the sound of the door. 

Mr. Jang and all employees: Welcome, sir! *bowing 90 degrees)

After the bow, we looked up but I don't look directly in their faces, I look on the floor for a while instead. I don't know why it has been a habit for me. 

???: Miss Song? (Okay I'm so sorry that I don't think I told y'all but I'll just use Song as your Korean first name. Thanks and sorry :D) 

I was flustered and I looked up. 

Me: Oh, Mr. Kim, annyeonghaseyo. *bows*  

IT IS STARSHIP. DAMN. OUT OF ALL?! I'm half excited because the CEO remembers who I am and half nervous like ugh I don't know how to feel...

Mr. Kim: So you're working here? 

Me: Yes, sir. 

Mr. Kim: What a coincidence, I love to order my coffee and pastry from here. 

Me: We are honored.

Mr. Kim: *laughs* This is great. Then, shall we start the company gathering?

They all then entered and are seated. Well, as I expected, the idols didn't come because usually they'll discuss the yearly plan following their teams and basically all sort of work but wayy more chill... It's like a working day out. (A/N: Please don't trust this, I made it up lol)

So, my migraine is killing me right now but we gotta start serving. The reason I asked to go to toilet just now was because I need to refresh my self a bit because my migraine started kicking in. I can't really take any pills 'cause I'll eventually feel sleepy so I need to like, wash my face and massage it just for a bit but I ain't got even a bit of time right now. 

Let's just do this! Y/n, you've been doing everything with migraines since forever. Why not now, right? 

We the started serving all the ordered coffees and pastries. Thank god I did go through that barely... I don't know why but it was getting worse but hey, I nailed that. Now, let's just wait for the refill, more coffees and pastries order.

Guy 1: Excuse me, can I get a waiter here? 

Me: Yes, sir. Anything I can help you with?

Guy 1: Can I get a cup of caramel Macchiato, iiced with a chocolate croissant?

Me: Yes, sure. 

Lady 1: Oh, I'd like a salted egg croissant, please. 

Lady 2: Make it two. Thanks!

Me: Alright, we'll start preparing, thank you!

I then went to the pastry side and tell them the orders and started makng the caramel macchiato. After all the orders for the table was done, I delivered the food to the table barely and safely. Dang this migraine be strong today, huh? Aigoo... Out of all days, out of all companies....

We all can't seem to get any rest at all and man, it hurts but I don't even have time to go and wash my face. As I was helping on the pastry side, I heard the door of the cafe opened. Probably just some late-comers. Sigh... There must be more orders coming in...