Happy

Y/n's P.O.V

We got to work and thankfully nobody saw us together as we went inside the company separately. I went in feeling so happy and good as these few days had been very good. 

The moment I stepped into the company, I saw something quite unpleasant in my way, which are the members of P.IN.T. I am just wondering what else am I going to go through today. I ignored them and walked past them. Phew!! Good thing nothing happened. Well, not for long. 

A few steps ahead, I was stopped. Oh, I should've seen this coming. 

Sun Mi Jin: Hey, intern! Where do you think you're going? 

Me: Yes, Mi Jin-ssi. Do you need anything?

Sun Mi Jin: Don't think you can run from me just because someone saved you the other day. *sighs in annoyance* What is it that people see in you, really? Anyways, I see you're all dressed up. To seduce people again?

Me: No, not at all. Have a nice day, Mi Jin-ssi. I'll get go-

Sun Mi Jin threw the cup of coffee in her hand all over my clothes. 

Me: Oh, no!! 

These are from Changkyun!!! They must've been expensive. I would never be able to pay for it. Dang it! 

Sun Mi Jin: *laughs* Now that serves you right, b****!

I was still panicking over the clothes and I couldn't think of what else to do so I just turn around to head to the toilet to wash it before it gets ruined. As I turned around, I bumped into someone, yet I just quickly apologize and bowed because I was looking at my clothes, freaking out.

Changkyun: What a deja vu, huh? 

I was stunned when I heard his voice. 

Me: Oh, Changkyun-ah. Why are you here? *turns head around to Mi Jin quickly and back to Changkyun* *whispers* Let's talk at my place. 

(At my place in the office)

Me: I'm reallllyyyy sorrryyyy. I was-

Changkyun: Look, it's okay. Don't apologize. Now, let's get these clothes away from you. 

Me: It's okay, I can just rinse it a little. But sorry for almost ruining such good pair of clothes. 

Changkyun: It's fine, Y/n. But what are you gonna wear if you rinse it? It's all over the clothes. 

Me: Well, I'll try to figure that out. Now, thanks for coming and sorr-

Changkyun: Nope. Don't apologize. Let's just buy some new clothes fo-

Me: Nope, don't even try. You've been dealing with almost everything. I can take care of this. 

Changkyun: Stubborn *teasingly*

Me: Fine, I am. So what? 

Changkyun then went away and I go to rinse the clothes and I found an extra shirt at my place. It was a bit bigger than what I usually wear but since I found it at my place, it must be mine, right? 

I was putting on the shirt when I realized that the smell on the shirt isn't mine. But it's familiar... It's like... Changkyun's? No way.... 

I put it on and texted Changkyun.

Me: Changkyun, is this shirt yours? If yes, please explain. *Sent a selfie in the shirt with a glaring face*

Changkyun: Oh, that. Must've slipped there. Well, you said to not buy you clothes. So, I gave you mine. It's an old one. Hope it helps. 

Me: They do. Thank you so much and sorry. I will return this to you the moment I have it cleaned. 

Changkyun: You don't need to. You can keep it. NO BUTS! Have a nice day at work!!! Love you!

Me: Fine, thanks. Have a good day too!

Changkyun... Always have a way of doing things that makes my heart explode. I then get started on working as I have wasted quite some time with the clothe problems. I sat in my office, very focused. 

-Time Skip-

I am now finally looking away from my computer to my phone as it vibrates. I stretch and took a look at it. It is from my mother. 

Mom: Dear, when are you coming back again? I forgot the date.

Coming back? Ohhh right, I was planning to fly back with Changkyun. Even I forgot the date. 

Me: Hey mom! I don't remember hehe. I'll get back to you in a second.

I then texted Changkyun.

Me: Changkyun, I have a question, remember when we say we'll go to my country, I forgot the date. Sorry for this sudden text. 

Changkyun: Oh, it's this weekend. It's no hassle. 

Me: THIS WEEKEND? We haven't plan a lot. 

Changkyun: No worries. I had everything settled. Just enjoy the journey, okay?

Me: Okay. Thank you. 

I then tell my mom and we talked about other things for a bit. I then just looked around me. The office is empty. It's almost the end of lunchtime! I guess I'll have food after work. I then just went back to working. Who knows, if I finished my work early, I might just leave early? Hehehehe.